Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dragons for a little imagination v3
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34
@VONMORJO Think you could put a hold on Solstraem for me? I have some ideas, but nothing definite yet, and I don’t to lose the girl. Also, question: do you mind if I pre-age her to an adult for the lore, to make things a bit simpler? Oh, and one last thing; do you have any Dragons in mind from your lair that I should try to work into the lore? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425023/42502229_350.png[/img]
@VONMORJO

Think you could put a hold on Solstraem for me? I have some ideas, but nothing definite yet, and I don’t to lose the girl. Also, question: do you mind if I pre-age her to an adult for the lore, to make things a bit simpler? Oh, and one last thing; do you have any Dragons in mind from your lair that I should try to work into the lore?
42502229_350.png
Draveosect, budding clan leader of the Lightning Flight and disciple of the Stormcatcher.
PXwYv2I.png
@Fraybird

Luhara and Salvia were exalted, but will have some new hatchlings for you soon!
@Fraybird

Luhara and Salvia were exalted, but will have some new hatchlings for you soon!
tumblr_mpc6pjjv9Z1su5dgwo1_400.gif
@Draveosect Sure thing, and i don't mind you aging her at all! :) If you can incorporate either of her parents it would be awesome, but it is totally up to you, so no stress.

@Fraybird can you please put Solstream on hold for Draveosect? Thank you!
@Draveosect Sure thing, and i don't mind you aging her at all! :) If you can incorporate either of her parents it would be awesome, but it is totally up to you, so no stress.

@Fraybird can you please put Solstream on hold for Draveosect? Thank you!
bump
bump
@Fraybird I'd like to offer this kid to the thread. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42503345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425034/42503345_350.png[/img] [/url] His name is Golanth, but I'll rename him if his new owner wants another name.
@Fraybird

I'd like to offer this kid to the thread.

42503345_350.png

His name is Golanth, but I'll rename him if his new owner wants another name.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@RoxySantana [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41698582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416986/41698582_350.png[/img] [/url] Ribbon, ironically, was not a tailor. She also was not a designer. And in fact, she thouroughly hated anything to do with fashion and clothes, and would not put on any apparel unless there was some sort of special occasion. If there was, she would attempt to whine and complain her way out of it. Rather, Ribbon was an explorer and a reader. She enjoyed reading about different parts of thenworld and when she was finished, she would pack her bags and go on visit that place, seeing what she could see. Once she was satisfied with her journey, she'd return to her lair and tell slightlt exaggerated stories to the hatchlings, who would listen closely with wide eyes and gasps of awe. She met the Gladekeeper once, she'd tell the hatchlings, and she was the one who'd saved her from certain death. This was partially true; on one of Ribbon's adventures she'd helped find all the deities to save Gladekeeper, along with a clan full of intrepid dragons like herself, all of whom invited her warmly into their lair. The hatchlings had heard this story too many times to coynt from the other dragons of the clan, but they all loved it the best when Ribbon told it to them. With her, maybe their dreams would become reality too.
@RoxySantana

41698582_350.png

Ribbon, ironically, was not a tailor. She also was not a designer. And in fact, she thouroughly hated anything to do with fashion and clothes, and would not put on any apparel unless there was some sort of special occasion. If there was, she would attempt to whine and complain her way out of it.
Rather, Ribbon was an explorer and a reader. She enjoyed reading about different parts of thenworld and when she was finished, she would pack her bags and go on visit that place, seeing what she could see. Once she was satisfied with her journey, she'd return to her lair and tell slightlt exaggerated stories to the hatchlings, who would listen closely with wide eyes and gasps of awe.
She met the Gladekeeper once, she'd tell the hatchlings, and she was the one who'd saved her from certain death. This was partially true; on one of Ribbon's adventures she'd helped find all the deities to save Gladekeeper, along with a clan full of intrepid dragons like herself, all of whom invited her warmly into their lair.
The hatchlings had heard this story too many times to coynt from the other dragons of the clan, but they all loved it the best when Ribbon told it to them. With her, maybe their dreams would become reality too.
xwx

POV YOURE JUST A LITTLE HATER
@Amethystkitten
@Nirah
@sueslayer
@0akblaze
@Illyrael
@XiangEr
@FallingSummer
@ItachiUmbreon
@draveosect

new dragons + bump!
@Amethystkitten
@Nirah
@sueslayer
@0akblaze
@Illyrael
@XiangEr
@FallingSummer
@ItachiUmbreon
@draveosect

new dragons + bump!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@nanamikiryuu I'm not sure who to ping but I'm awfully sorry for how late this is! I've been doing some things and trying to clear out a space in my lair and think about her story inbetween, and I still can't take her in right now but since I think the due date is approaching,,, I hope this is good enough and that it's okay with you to hold her for a little while longer!! (It's also very late so @ anyone feel free to point out mistakes.) [center]For her: Sibyl (name may change, especially to a variant in spelling!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42371688] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423717/42371688_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] Sibyl was born a healthy and cute little girl: sleepy, but as active as any other newborn hatchling. And yet, her appearance shocked many of those who had not yet heard about the effects that Sornieth's strengthening elemental powers were having on recently born hatchlings. She had what had been dubbed as the "multi-gaze" mutation; it was not dangerous, the local doctors and healers reassured her parents, just perhaps a bit inconvenient in daily life. That turned out to be an understatement. In her first weeks of life, Sibyl went from being a happy hatchling to having severe tantrums over doing mundane things and frequently waking everyone up with what seemed like constant night terrors. Some of the lair's other residents sneered at this unruly and weird hatchling, but once she started to tell her parents about her nightmares - her visions of war, death, plague and violence - they saw that she was being haunted by something more than just a bad temper and a wild imagination. Afraid that it might have something to do with her mutation and the supposed magical connection, they contacted a mage to study their daughter's malady. As expected, the mage believed her nightmares to originate from her strong connection to her flight and, by extension, the Tidelord himself - the deity of prophecies. Though they had no way to be certain, the mage proposed that her visions were of all the things that could go wrong. And that belief was strengthened when she one night predicted a spreading illness resulting in death, which came true when an epidemic spread in a neighbouring area not long after and claimed a handful of lives. Since her visions didn't appear to be clear enough to aid in preventing the events they described, and because they were causing Sibyl stress great enough to kill such a young thing, her parents ended up asking the mage to make her visions stop by any means possible. The mage warned them that they would have to seal all of her magical capabilities away, essentially ridding her of her grand potential, but they kept their stand on the matter. They only wanted what was best for their child, and right then it was in their best interest to ensure she would stay healthy. And so the mage took Sibyl aside and prepared the ritual. They casted a strong binding spell on the oblivious girl by carefully drawing enchanted runic symbols on the air over her body: on her limbs, her head, her side and her tail. All the while they asked her to keep her usually independently blinking extra eyes closed, and the runes appeared over the eyelids as well, almost as if they were being painted over. The ritual was painless, and though the mage felt exhausted by the end of it, Sibyl felt oddly light. They told her that the runes would extend with her body as she grew to continue to keep her powers sealed, and then let her out of the room to reunite with her parents. They wanted to thank the mage a thousand times, but they requested to rather be left alone and given the privacy to rest and recharge, and not be bothered for a while unless Sibyl were found to have clear signs of the ritual backfiring. However, there were no ill effects, and instead she got to sleep untroubled for the first time in weeks. And her tantrums, caused by her fear of doing things that would result in catastrophies as in her nightmares, also subsided within a month. She found it easier to keep her useless and honestly rather unwanted eyes closed most of the time after the ritual, but since maturing and coming of age - still without powers but with an interest in them - she has been wondering if she could eventually find a way around the seal and learn to control her powers herself.
@nanamikiryuu I'm not sure who to ping but I'm awfully sorry for how late this is! I've been doing some things and trying to clear out a space in my lair and think about her story inbetween, and I still can't take her in right now but since I think the due date is approaching,,, I hope this is good enough and that it's okay with you to hold her for a little while longer!! (It's also very late so @ anyone feel free to point out mistakes.)
For her: Sibyl (name may change, especially to a variant in spelling!)

42371688_350.png

Sibyl was born a healthy and cute little girl: sleepy, but as active as any other newborn hatchling. And yet, her appearance shocked many of those who had not yet heard about the effects that Sornieth's strengthening elemental powers were having on recently born hatchlings. She had what had been dubbed as the "multi-gaze" mutation; it was not dangerous, the local doctors and healers reassured her parents, just perhaps a bit inconvenient in daily life. That turned out to be an understatement.

In her first weeks of life, Sibyl went from being a happy hatchling to having severe tantrums over doing mundane things and frequently waking everyone up with what seemed like constant night terrors. Some of the lair's other residents sneered at this unruly and weird hatchling, but once she started to tell her parents about her nightmares - her visions of war, death, plague and violence - they saw that she was being haunted by something more than just a bad temper and a wild imagination. Afraid that it might have something to do with her mutation and the supposed magical connection, they contacted a mage to study their daughter's malady.

As expected, the mage believed her nightmares to originate from her strong connection to her flight and, by extension, the Tidelord himself - the deity of prophecies. Though they had no way to be certain, the mage proposed that her visions were of all the things that could go wrong. And that belief was strengthened when she one night predicted a spreading illness resulting in death, which came true when an epidemic spread in a neighbouring area not long after and claimed a handful of lives.

Since her visions didn't appear to be clear enough to aid in preventing the events they described, and because they were causing Sibyl stress great enough to kill such a young thing, her parents ended up asking the mage to make her visions stop by any means possible. The mage warned them that they would have to seal all of her magical capabilities away, essentially ridding her of her grand potential, but they kept their stand on the matter. They only wanted what was best for their child, and right then it was in their best interest to ensure she would stay healthy.

And so the mage took Sibyl aside and prepared the ritual. They casted a strong binding spell on the oblivious girl by carefully drawing enchanted runic symbols on the air over her body: on her limbs, her head, her side and her tail. All the while they asked her to keep her usually independently blinking extra eyes closed, and the runes appeared over the eyelids as well, almost as if they were being painted over.

The ritual was painless, and though the mage felt exhausted by the end of it, Sibyl felt oddly light. They told her that the runes would extend with her body as she grew to continue to keep her powers sealed, and then let her out of the room to reunite with her parents. They wanted to thank the mage a thousand times, but they requested to rather be left alone and given the privacy to rest and recharge, and not be bothered for a while unless Sibyl were found to have clear signs of the ritual backfiring.

However, there were no ill effects, and instead she got to sleep untroubled for the first time in weeks. And her tantrums, caused by her fear of doing things that would result in catastrophies as in her nightmares, also subsided within a month. She found it easier to keep her useless and honestly rather unwanted eyes closed most of the time after the ritual, but since maturing and coming of age - still without powers but with an interest in them - she has been wondering if she could eventually find a way around the seal and learn to control her powers herself.
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34