Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Those Who Must Be Kept (FREE DRAGONS)
1 2 3 4
@Dragon2018 Best of luck figuring out the site! Welcome!
@Dragon2018 Best of luck figuring out the site! Welcome!
B18_L.pngo690-d01-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d02-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d03-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d04-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d05-Angel-Starling.pngB18_R.pngSNcGdaj.png
@AngelStarling, could you breed Blixtar to Nuverandi? I would love to see what they create. So I would love one of their babies.
@AngelStarling, could you breed Blixtar to Nuverandi? I would love to see what they create. So I would love one of their babies.
"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person" -Unknown
@Dragon2018

Sure thing! I have them nested with two eggs on the way, which should hatch in five days. I've actually already bred them together once - they make beautiful babies, good choice!
@Dragon2018

Sure thing! I have them nested with two eggs on the way, which should hatch in five days. I've actually already bred them together once - they make beautiful babies, good choice!
B18_L.pngo690-d01-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d02-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d03-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d04-Angel-Starling.pngo690-d05-Angel-Starling.pngB18_R.pngSNcGdaj.png
@AngelStarling Thank you! I can't wait to see the babies!
@AngelStarling Thank you! I can't wait to see the babies!
@Dragon2018 No problem, my pleasure!
@Dragon2018 No problem, my pleasure!
@Painite and @Dragon2018

I'm so sorry about the wait, life's been crazy lately.

Painite, would you still like the remaining hatchling?

Dragon2018, again, I'm so sorry about the delay. The nest should be hatching in three days.

Thanks for your patience!
@Painite and @Dragon2018

I'm so sorry about the wait, life's been crazy lately.

Painite, would you still like the remaining hatchling?

Dragon2018, again, I'm so sorry about the delay. The nest should be hatching in three days.

Thanks for your patience!
@AngelStarling no worries! I'm working on expanding my lair anyway, but I should have room by the time the nest hatches! :D
@AngelStarling no worries! I'm working on expanding my lair anyway, but I should have room by the time the nest hatches! :D
@Dragon2018 Sounds great! (Love your banner, btw.)
@Dragon2018 Sounds great! (Love your banner, btw.)
@AngelStarling thank you! It was on a keychain until it broke but I kept the keyhcain anyway. lol
@AngelStarling thank you! It was on a keychain until it broke but I kept the keyhcain anyway. lol
@Dragon2018

Since Paintite has not picked up the remaining hatchling of Akasha and Enkil, would you like him? I know that's what you originally came to this thread for.

And I'm dumb, so Nuverandi and Blixtar's nest won't hatch for another two days. But I'm back on day shift, so I should be on more regularly!
@Dragon2018

Since Paintite has not picked up the remaining hatchling of Akasha and Enkil, would you like him? I know that's what you originally came to this thread for.

And I'm dumb, so Nuverandi and Blixtar's nest won't hatch for another two days. But I'm back on day shift, so I should be on more regularly!
1 2 3 4