Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | exploring the world!
i have dragons who i don't really have room for, but i love them so much. i thought and thought. then i knew what i needed to do. i send crossroads to people, and some of my dragons stay there for 5 exact days. on day 6, the players send the dragons back. i can get more space, and they can explore the world. only a few rules to follow while the dragons are in your lair:
1. i will place something in the description of the dragon that says "do not sell or exalt!" so that you remember not to sell or exalt the derg.
2. if there are any other forums like this except you send the dragon to the player for a few days, do not send them!
3. you may let people draw them in drawing forums.
4. feel free to use them in story forums!
i have dragons who i don't really have room for, but i love them so much. i thought and thought. then i knew what i needed to do. i send crossroads to people, and some of my dragons stay there for 5 exact days. on day 6, the players send the dragons back. i can get more space, and they can explore the world. only a few rules to follow while the dragons are in your lair:
1. i will place something in the description of the dragon that says "do not sell or exalt!" so that you remember not to sell or exalt the derg.
2. if there are any other forums like this except you send the dragon to the player for a few days, do not send them!
3. you may let people draw them in drawing forums.
4. feel free to use them in story forums!
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
@Dana888 what would we get for it? It isn't really a fair bargain if the dragons are only taking up lair space for us for free while you get more lair space for free..
@Dana888 what would we get for it? It isn't really a fair bargain if the dragons are only taking up lair space for us for free while you get more lair space for free..
PwjpaNq.gif . . . . . . . words will go here, one day . . . . . . . EFriw6F.gif
@Dana888 I think this sounds fun! I'd take one.
Are we allowed to breed with the guest dragons?
@Dana888 I think this sounds fun! I'd take one.
Are we allowed to breed with the guest dragons?
nnnnnnnnnnn

I enjoy hosting nests
and swapping dragons.

Adopt someone?
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
nnnnnnn

In the process of
building some lore
[quote name="Dragon000Draws" date="2018-06-01 16:05:45" ] @Dana888 what would we get for it? It isn't really a fair bargain if the dragons are only taking up lair space for us for free while you get more lair space for free.. [/quote] same question. also, will you send food? most of your dragons are half starved and I don't want them just sitting in my lair taking up space and eating tons of my food.
Dragon000Draws wrote on 2018-06-01 16:05:45:
same question. also, will you send food? most of your dragons are half starved and I don't want them just sitting in my lair taking up space and eating tons of my food.
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]