Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Thunder Clash Inn! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kano3Shuuya @AlbinoWerewolf I love this! I'll probally come back later to register for work.. XD

Username: unicornponies
Dragon or dragons: Hime(Male Tundra), Sasona(Female Noc), and Janette(Female Skydancer)! Can't post links right now, on mobile...
How long the stay will be: I'll pick these three up sometime tomorrow, so one day.
Payment Method:(Treasure or Gems or Mixed) Treasure, should be about 15kt?
@Kano3Shuuya @AlbinoWerewolf I love this! I'll probally come back later to register for work.. XD

Username: unicornponies
Dragon or dragons: Hime(Male Tundra), Sasona(Female Noc), and Janette(Female Skydancer)! Can't post links right now, on mobile...
How long the stay will be: I'll pick these three up sometime tomorrow, so one day.
Payment Method:(Treasure or Gems or Mixed) Treasure, should be about 15kt?
unicornponies_com.png
@unicornponies sure! You can send them over to me and the payment to Kano.
@unicornponies sure! You can send them over to me and the payment to Kano.
I4TUkY9.png
The service was wonderful! Both @AlbinoWerewolf and @Kano3Shuuya were nice people, and I'll definately come back here again.
The service was wonderful! Both @AlbinoWerewolf and @Kano3Shuuya were nice people, and I'll definately come back here again.
unicornponies_com.png
Thank you so much! X3
@unicornponies
Thank you so much! X3
@unicornponies
Kano3Shuuya.png
bump!
bump!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@unicornponies thank you!
@unicornponies thank you!
I4TUkY9.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JMo7HNZ.png[/img]
JMo7HNZ.png
Kano3Shuuya.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JMo7HNZ.png[/img]
JMo7HNZ.png
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya Can I join the team? I’m a bit tight on lair space at the moment, but I’d love to help!
@Kano3Shuuya Can I join the team? I’m a bit tight on lair space at the moment, but I’d love to help!
she/her
+0 fr time
@Cloudburst2586 Sure! you can subscribe to the thread, and you can get benefits including getting paid! *sticks out hand* welcome to the crew! want to advertise too?
@Cloudburst2586 Sure! you can subscribe to the thread, and you can get benefits including getting paid! *sticks out hand* welcome to the crew! want to advertise too?
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10