Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Cryo Crossroads
I come back to the site every now and then to find auction house saves forever homes.. These are dragons that are not among my permanent stays, but I'd rather see used in others' lore projects, etc. (I can't dictate what you actually do with the dragons, though I hope you understand what I'm trying to achieve here.) All are free to very kind homes. Please consider bringing them into your clan. I am limiting to one derg per person. Thank you. As always, please @ me when you are [i]very sure[/i] you can accept these dragons. I am pretty busy, apologies in advance for slow responses. Assail has been accepted into a new clan. Sparklemist has been accepted into a new clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36924770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369248/36924770_350.png[/img] [/url] Whitehope has a preferred scry in her bio, and was to be a breeding project that was canceled. Suits many different scries. Sailtide and Liora have been accepted into a new clan.
I come back to the site every now and then to find auction house saves forever homes..
These are dragons that are not among my permanent stays, but I'd rather see used in others' lore projects, etc. (I can't dictate what you actually do with the dragons, though I hope you understand what I'm trying to achieve here.)
All are free to very kind homes. Please consider bringing them into your clan.

I am limiting to one derg per person. Thank you.
As always, please @ me when you are very sure you can accept these dragons. I am pretty busy, apologies in advance for slow responses.

Assail has been accepted into a new clan.

Sparklemist has been accepted into a new clan.

36924770_350.png

Whitehope has a preferred scry in her bio, and was to be a breeding project that was canceled. Suits many different scries.

Sailtide and Liora have been accepted into a new clan.

@cryocrisis,

Is Assail available for adoption?

Thanks,
Melaroo
@cryocrisis,

Thanks,
Melaroo
[quote name="Melaroo" date=2017-11-20 20:02:51] @cryocrisis, Is Assail available for adoption? Thanks, Melaroo [/quote] Assail has been sent via CR.
Melaroo wrote on 2017-11-20:
@cryocrisis,

Thanks,
Melaroo

Assail has been sent via CR.
@cryocrisis If Sparklemist is still available may I please adopt her?
@cryocrisis If Sparklemist is still available may I please adopt her?

Art dragons for sale! - - ->
test_3_.png
@cryocrisis

I would love to adopt the siblings.
@cryocrisis

I would love to adopt the siblings.
@Dfinch
@Lumikka

CRs sent. Thank you :)
@Dfinch
@Lumikka

CRs sent. Thank you :)