Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T/S] Lair purge
1 2
Doing a rather large lair purge. I don't go on here as much as I use to so I'm getting rid of a few project dragons or ones I just fell out of love with over time.

From Laskowski (including her) at the bottom of page 2 till the end of my lair is up for rehoming.

Just make offers, some have art, lore, come from lore hatcheries. Most are project dragons or pairs I finished and never gened. So long as the offer is above fodder price I'm not too picky.

Please note:
If you want to be on the pinglist for this thread please let me know as I have several dragons out on nests in other lairs for eye colors that i will likely bee adding to this page.
Doing a rather large lair purge. I don't go on here as much as I use to so I'm getting rid of a few project dragons or ones I just fell out of love with over time.

From Laskowski (including her) at the bottom of page 2 till the end of my lair is up for rehoming.

Just make offers, some have art, lore, come from lore hatcheries. Most are project dragons or pairs I finished and never gened. So long as the offer is above fodder price I'm not too picky.

Please note:
If you want to be on the pinglist for this thread please let me know as I have several dragons out on nests in other lairs for eye colors that i will likely bee adding to this page.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
How much would you like for that first girl?? Iwas thinking maybe 10kT?
How much would you like for that first girl?? Iwas thinking maybe 10kT?
@RudestFlutist

That's fine by me. I'll start the cr ^^
@RudestFlutist

That's fine by me. I'll start the cr ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
couple of new dragons added.
couple of new dragons added.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten

Could I get the Pink WC? Is it one for one?
@Rosekitten

Could I get the Pink WC? Is it one for one?
29fd1d2ce45a952fc1ccb3deb2fd93ea.jpg
@Ariesbane

it's one for one or whatever you want to offer really.
@Ariesbane

it's one for one or whatever you want to offer really.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
Your dragons are beautiful! I just joined last night so I have nothing to really to trade you but just wanted to say they are all gorgeous.

If this is the wrong place to put this, I'll delete.. Still trying to figure out the website^^:.
Your dragons are beautiful! I just joined last night so I have nothing to really to trade you but just wanted to say they are all gorgeous.

If this is the wrong place to put this, I'll delete.. Still trying to figure out the website^^:.
5RIAOLO.png
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
@Rosekitten Can I get Tunneler for 13-15 kt?
@Rosekitten Can I get Tunneler for 13-15 kt?
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
@Helixexe

13k is fine, i'll set up the cr ^^

@Zimarra

You're fine :3 I'm glad people like them or else I'll have to exalt them later on for space </3 If you decide on any you want let me know. I'm willing to work out deals ^^
@Helixexe

13k is fine, i'll set up the cr ^^

@Zimarra

You're fine :3 I'm glad people like them or else I'll have to exalt them later on for space </3 If you decide on any you want let me know. I'm willing to work out deals ^^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
@Rosekitten Zehira [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35872803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358729/35872803_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31873638] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318737/31873638_350.png[/img] [/url] XYY obs/leaf/leaf level 7? Her underbelly is driving me insane
@Rosekitten

Zehira

35872803_350.png

31873638_350.png
XYY obs/leaf/leaf level 7?

Her underbelly is driving me insane
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
1 2