Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [Masterlist] Generations Projects
1 2 3
@Adu I think there's a new gen project called the Blood Siren project by Shadowpiper if I didn't remember wrongly! (On mobile at the moment)
@Adu I think there's a new gen project called the Blood Siren project by Shadowpiper if I didn't remember wrongly! (On mobile at the moment)
bHeX9bv.png
@kiryne

Thank you! I'll get them added c:
@kiryne

Thank you! I'll get them added c:
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu: I have no idea how I found this thread, but color me surprised when I saw my own breeding project listed. :o
@Adu: I have no idea how I found this thread, but color me surprised when I saw my own breeding project listed. :o
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Haha, I consider it a generation project c: It's too creative to not include!
@mercurialwings

Haha, I consider it a generation project c: It's too creative to not include!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu: Many thanks for doing so~ ^ ^
@Adu: Many thanks for doing so~ ^ ^
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

bumps! sorry this hasn't been updated in so long- life got a hold of me!
bumps! sorry this hasn't been updated in so long- life got a hold of me!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
@Adu: Here's one I found that's relatively new called Starborn Knights.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2319662/1
@Adu: Here's one I found that's relatively new called Starborn Knights.

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2319662/1
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

I even asked to be on the pinglist.... and then completely forgotten to add it....

Adding it now!
@mercurialwings

I even asked to be on the pinglist.... and then completely forgotten to add it....

Adding it now!
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
@Adu thank you so much for making this list and adding the Starfall Project to it (: This will be a great way for other generational breeding projects to find each other and become affiliates also!
@Adu thank you so much for making this list and adding the Starfall Project to it (: This will be a great way for other generational breeding projects to find each other and become affiliates also!
iW3gSs4.pngcat_in_a_bottle_by_acidkitty3-d46zwp3.gif
@magicalnonbinary

Of course! I'm glad it's helping <3
@magicalnonbinary

Of course! I'm glad it's helping <3
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb

 fulfill your calling
1 2 3