Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] 6 digits for 6 digits -Including XXY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Sludgy no don't apologize! you never know unless you ask, worst I can do is decline ya :'D they are super pretty tho, I wish you luck!
@Sludgy no don't apologize! you never know unless you ask, worst I can do is decline ya :'D they are super pretty tho, I wish you luck!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@sludgy

I would like to talk with you about Chalk. She is very much in he color ranges I am looking to move my lair to; maybe. What are you willing to take for her?

@kitsune56 Thanks
@sludgy

I would like to talk with you about Chalk. She is very much in he color ranges I am looking to move my lair to; maybe. What are you willing to take for her?

@kitsune56 Thanks
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 apologies for my late reply, thank you for waiting. While I would like a 6 digit imp trade for her, I am not against selling. As a price, I’d be looking for 1800 gems.
@kitsune56 apologies for my late reply, thank you for waiting. While I would like a 6 digit imp trade for her, I am not against selling. As a price, I’d be looking for 1800 gems.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@sludgy

No worries at all. I am on FR time so you know. Anyway, I really like her and she will go in well with the rest of my Clan would you be open to Gems/Treasure (:1000) ? Since it would be more expedient way to get this pretty lil Imp girl on over to my Clan? Thanks much
@sludgy

No worries at all. I am on FR time so you know. Anyway, I really like her and she will go in well with the rest of my Clan would you be open to Gems/Treasure (:1000) ? Since it would be more expedient way to get this pretty lil Imp girl on over to my Clan? Thanks much
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 good to know :D The gen ratio have been around 1:850 for a while now, so I’d prefer to go by that if possible.
@kitsune56 good to know :D The gen ratio have been around 1:850 for a while now, so I’d prefer to go by that if possible.
@sludgy
Cool that truly works for me so much!! So I will be doing a mix then. Thank you
@sludgy
Cool that truly works for me so much!! So I will be doing a mix then. Thank you
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56 Great! You’re welcome ;) I’ll start a CR to get the ball rolling. I know it will take time/days/week? to gather the funds, so I’ll just leave it up until then.
@kitsune56 Great! You’re welcome ;) I’ll start a CR to get the ball rolling. I know it will take time/days/week? to gather the funds, so I’ll just leave it up until then.
@sludgy I have this boy? He's in the 5***** range and only has 6 offsprings, all named. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=503737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5038/503737_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sludgy
I have this boy? He's in the 5***** range and only has 6 offsprings, all named.

503737_350.png

back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay ahhh why do you tempt me so?? It’s like you want me to spend money on genes. He is a cutie tho, may I know which dragon you are interested in trading for?
@BurritoRay ahhh why do you tempt me so?? It’s like you want me to spend money on genes. He is a cutie tho, may I know which dragon you are interested in trading for?
@Sludgy
idr XD What dragons are you comfortable with trading? ^^
@Sludgy
idr XD What dragons are you comfortable with trading? ^^
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7