Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | closed and moved
1 2 3 4 5 6
^
^
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@starblaziing Would you be interested in this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24269718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242698/24269718_350.png[/img] [/url]
@starblaziing

Would you be interested in this boy?

24269718_350.png
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@Shadeyrain

definitely! what dragon(s) were you interested in?
@Shadeyrain

definitely! what dragon(s) were you interested in?
@starblaziing

I'd like to trade for Nameless, since she would make an interesting mate for one of my gen 1 boys!
@starblaziing

I'd like to trade for Nameless, since she would make an interesting mate for one of my gen 1 boys!
@Shadeyrain

i'd be interested in trading, but unfortunately not as a one-to-one swap, since she has a gem gene. if it's not too much, would it be possible to add some currency/items on your side?
@Shadeyrain

i'd be interested in trading, but unfortunately not as a one-to-one swap, since she has a gem gene. if it's not too much, would it be possible to add some currency/items on your side?
@starblaziing

I don't have much in the way of currency right now, but I might have some pieces of apparel/familiars that could add up to fill a few hundred gems worth difference. Are you looking for anything specific at the moment?
@starblaziing

I don't have much in the way of currency right now, but I might have some pieces of apparel/familiars that could add up to fill a few hundred gems worth difference. Are you looking for anything specific at the moment?
@Shadeyrain

that would be perfect! i'm not looking for anything in particular; any apparel(whether baldwin fodder, fest apparel, or something else) would be great.
@Shadeyrain

that would be perfect! i'm not looking for anything in particular; any apparel(whether baldwin fodder, fest apparel, or something else) would be great.
@starblaziing oh good! I've got these things to trade; (take all of them if you'd like) [item=cyan delver's lamp][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel][item=Gossamer Flame Headpiece][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon] [item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Featherback Boar]
@starblaziing

oh good!

I've got these things to trade; (take all of them if you'd like)

Cyan Delver's Lamp Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Gossamer Flame Headpiece Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon

Crystalhide Jester Featherback Boar

@Shadeyrain

i'd be happy with all four apparel pieces; sending over a CR!
@Shadeyrain

i'd be happy with all four apparel pieces; sending over a CR!
^
^
1 2 3 4 5 6