Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | closed
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21683603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216837/21683603_350.png[/img] [/url] comes with his hat and vest

21683603_350.png

comes with his hat and vest
@Johan

he is a lovely boy! i would be happy to take him... i'm sure he'd fit in nicely in my sisters lair... if no one else has shown interest
@Johan

he is a lovely boy! i would be happy to take him... i'm sure he'd fit in nicely in my sisters lair... if no one else has shown interest
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@Johan I'd take him if its not too late :')
@Johan I'd take him if its not too late :')
m2YbpzO.png
@DigitalElf
ooh lala hmmm could you perhaps tell her to claim the dragon herself or let me know which acc is your sister?
@MadameEvergreen
if the person above doesn't respond in a day or two i'll let you know
@DigitalElf
ooh lala hmmm could you perhaps tell her to claim the dragon herself or let me know which acc is your sister?
@MadameEvergreen
if the person above doesn't respond in a day or two i'll let you know
@Johan

aahh sorry she was in work when i showed her so she couldn't do much but look... her account is @StormsLight if that helps.
@Johan

aahh sorry she was in work when i showed her so she couldn't do much but look... her account is @StormsLight if that helps.
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@DigitalElf
nice, shall i send the boy to her or to you?
@DigitalElf
nice, shall i send the boy to her or to you?
@Johan

to her if its easier for you... he's going to be spoiled rotten :)
@Johan

to her if its easier for you... he's going to be spoiled rotten :)