Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Project [O P E N]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@magicalnonbinary
Thanks! I was just really motivated yesterday xD
If you'd like I'm going to be home for the next few hours I could help level one of the founders
@magicalnonbinary
Thanks! I was just really motivated yesterday xD
If you'd like I'm going to be home for the next few hours I could help level one of the founders
@TheTigersDen I would really appreciate that actually. And I'd be more than happy to pay you for your time. I've been messaging users all morning who offer leveling services but no one is getting back to me ;3;
@TheTigersDen I would really appreciate that actually. And I'd be more than happy to pay you for your time. I've been messaging users all morning who offer leveling services but no one is getting back to me ;3;
iW3gSs4.pngcat_in_a_bottle_by_acidkitty3-d46zwp3.gif
@magicalnonbinary

No need to pay I just want to help out : )
Just send me a CR with who ever you'd like me to train!
@magicalnonbinary

No need to pay I just want to help out : )
Just send me a CR with who ever you'd like me to train!
@TheTigersDen

You leveled yours already?! I'm super jealous. I don't have the time to level Wisp and Vision yet.. Moving and working is taking up much of my time. Dx I might have to invest in a trainer myself.
@TheTigersDen

You leveled yours already?! I'm super jealous. I don't have the time to level Wisp and Vision yet.. Moving and working is taking up much of my time. Dx I might have to invest in a trainer myself.
@Mahpari

Ya this weekend is the first one I had free for a long time and I just power leveled her got her to around 13 in the morning went out and then got her to level 20 later in the afternoon : )

If I have any time left I might be able to train one of them up probably only to level 10 as getting a dragon to 20 takes me pretty much the whole day xD
@Mahpari

Ya this weekend is the first one I had free for a long time and I just power leveled her got her to around 13 in the morning went out and then got her to level 20 later in the afternoon : )

If I have any time left I might be able to train one of them up probably only to level 10 as getting a dragon to 20 takes me pretty much the whole day xD
@TheTigersDen

Oh snap. And the higher the dragon level the longer it takes, right? x. x
@TheTigersDen

Oh snap. And the higher the dragon level the longer it takes, right? x. x
@Mahpari
Yep! Thats kinda why I mostly stop at level 10 for all my personal dragons {Every perma dragon is at least level 10 in my lair} The others that get more training don't usually get past 20 as I don't have the patience for the last 5 levels xD lucky I already have 4-5 dragons level 25 so training is pretty easy
@Mahpari
Yep! Thats kinda why I mostly stop at level 10 for all my personal dragons {Every perma dragon is at least level 10 in my lair} The others that get more training don't usually get past 20 as I don't have the patience for the last 5 levels xD lucky I already have 4-5 dragons level 25 so training is pretty easy
@TheTigersDen

I have one lvl 10 and the rest are 5 and under. Dx
@TheTigersDen

I have one lvl 10 and the rest are 5 and under. Dx
@Mahpari
Oh you just joined welcome to FR! I will help train up some trains if you need it, have you looked up how to stat your dragons so you can farm and level?
@Mahpari
Oh you just joined welcome to FR! I will help train up some trains if you need it, have you looked up how to stat your dragons so you can farm and level?
@TheTigersDen

I tried and got confused. I mainly like looking at the lore and bio templates so I can do my own for my dragons.
@TheTigersDen

I tried and got confused. I mainly like looking at the lore and bio templates so I can do my own for my dragons.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17