Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Project [O P E N]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
woah, thank you for being so understanding you guys <3

@Mahpari thank you! Wisp is still yours (:

@TheTigersDen so true!

@Adu of course! I'll go ahead and reserve both of them for you later today. (: And I'll name them for you too. edit// also I did add more Visionaries to the available dragons section. Let me know if you want to switch pc's or not.
woah, thank you for being so understanding you guys <3

@Mahpari thank you! Wisp is still yours (:

@TheTigersDen so true!

@Adu of course! I'll go ahead and reserve both of them for you later today. (: And I'll name them for you too. edit// also I did add more Visionaries to the available dragons section. Let me know if you want to switch pc's or not.
iW3gSs4.pngcat_in_a_bottle_by_acidkitty3-d46zwp3.gif
@Magicalnonbinary Can I snag this little girl x3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36177212] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361773/36177212_350.png[/img] [/url] Lets call her Vision.
@Magicalnonbinary

Can I snag this little girl x3

36177212_350.png

Lets call her Vision.
@magicalnonbinary

Whenever you get a chance do you mind sending out the draons? So we may start leveling them up : )
@magicalnonbinary

Whenever you get a chance do you mind sending out the draons? So we may start leveling them up : )
@magicalnonbinary

I'm fine with the pearl I have reserved c: Looking forward to being part of this <3
@magicalnonbinary

I'm fine with the pearl I have reserved c: Looking forward to being part of this <3
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@magicalnonbinary: May I be added to the pinglists please? Love the colors from the Mercenary line~
@magicalnonbinary: May I be added to the pinglists please? Love the colors from the Mercenary line~
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@Mahpari of course you can (: she is all yours. I'm sending out the dragons today.

@TheTigersDen of course--the founders will get leveled eventually. But I think rn is a great time to start the project. :D

@Adu wonderful to hear, sending the dergs today! :D

@mercurialwings of course :D adding you to the pinglists rn. Thank you (: I love their colors too

@Mahpari of course you can (: she is all yours. I'm sending out the dragons today.

@TheTigersDen of course--the founders will get leveled eventually. But I think rn is a great time to start the project. :D

@Adu wonderful to hear, sending the dergs today! :D

@mercurialwings of course :D adding you to the pinglists rn. Thank you (: I love their colors too
[center]@magicalnonbinary [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35615436] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356155/35615436_350.png[/img] [/url] Whenever Dreamer and Sela finish leveling and registering opens up Ahsa will be ready to be registered as she just reached level 20 : )[/center]
@magicalnonbinary

35615436_350.png

Whenever Dreamer and Sela finish leveling and registering opens up Ahsa will be ready to be registered as she just reached level 20 : )
@magicalnonbinary It's alright! I understand the school situation- I'm going through the same thing here as well ^.^ I'm still interested in the SD girl :)

Edit: I'm ready to take her in too!
@magicalnonbinary It's alright! I understand the school situation- I'm going through the same thing here as well ^.^ I'm still interested in the SD girl :)

Edit: I'm ready to take her in too!
bHeX9bv.png
@magicalnonbinary
Could I be added to this project's pinglists? Also would I be able to grab that double cream girl from the visionary lineage if she's still available? Her name would be Luthien :)
@magicalnonbinary
Could I be added to this project's pinglists? Also would I be able to grab that double cream girl from the visionary lineage if she's still available? Her name would be Luthien :)
@TheTigersDen holy--that was super fast. I'm super impressed! As soon as Dreamer and Cleitus are leveled I'll start a registry, and she'll be the first to be put there.
For now, congratulations on having a fully leveled/registered Starfall Visionary. (: Her offspring will be considered Visionaries in training, given their color schemes and genes follow the guidelines. Well done!

@kiryne sounds good, sending her over!

@BunontheMoon you're added to both pinglists :D and of course, naming her rn and sending her in a cr
@TheTigersDen holy--that was super fast. I'm super impressed! As soon as Dreamer and Cleitus are leveled I'll start a registry, and she'll be the first to be put there.
For now, congratulations on having a fully leveled/registered Starfall Visionary. (: Her offspring will be considered Visionaries in training, given their color schemes and genes follow the guidelines. Well done!

@kiryne sounds good, sending her over!

@BunontheMoon you're added to both pinglists :D and of course, naming her rn and sending her in a cr
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17