Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Project [O P E N]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
bump
bump
iW3gSs4.pngcat_in_a_bottle_by_acidkitty3-d46zwp3.gif
@magicalnonbinary

I'lltake a spot on your pinglists.
@magicalnonbinary

I'lltake a spot on your pinglists.
@Mahpari

Added (:
@Mahpari

Added (:
@magicalnonbinary

By the way, is there anyway I could snag the fae you have for adoption? He is a gorgeous little thing. I think the name Wisp would suit him.
@magicalnonbinary

By the way, is there anyway I could snag the fae you have for adoption? He is a gorgeous little thing. I think the name Wisp would suit him.
@Mahpari Absolutely, of course. The project isn't open yet, I'm in the middle of hammering out some fine details (leveling up dragons, building profiles, graphics, searching for affiliates, etc). But I'll tell you what. I'll reserve him for you, give him that name (because it is ADORABLE and I think it would suit him well too) and once the project is open I'll send him over. Does that sound good? (:
@Mahpari Absolutely, of course. The project isn't open yet, I'm in the middle of hammering out some fine details (leveling up dragons, building profiles, graphics, searching for affiliates, etc). But I'll tell you what. I'll reserve him for you, give him that name (because it is ADORABLE and I think it would suit him well too) and once the project is open I'll send him over. Does that sound good? (:
@magicalnonbinary

Sounds great!
@magicalnonbinary

Sounds great!
Can I be added to both Pinglists please : )

Whenever you open up I'd love to steal that cream pearl catcher if you dont mind reserving her for me, give me a second on the name I like looking up names for my dragons but I'm on the phone atm
@magicalnonbinary
Can I be added to both Pinglists please : )

Whenever you open up I'd love to steal that cream pearl catcher if you dont mind reserving her for me, give me a second on the name I like looking up names for my dragons but I'm on the phone atm
@magicalnonbinary
@magicalnonbinary Oh my, what an interesting project! I'd like to be added to the pinglists too...I have my eye on that Skydancer female and I think the name Ilamre would suit her- she would wield blades of starlight and owes no allegiance to anyone except the master she acknowledges.
@magicalnonbinary Oh my, what an interesting project! I'd like to be added to the pinglists too...I have my eye on that Skydancer female and I think the name Ilamre would suit her- she would wield blades of starlight and owes no allegiance to anyone except the master she acknowledges.
bHeX9bv.png
@TheTigersDen done and done. :D She's my favorite girl out of this first batch. Her coloration is simply stunning. Send me the name whenever you end up finding one that suits her!
@TheTigersDen done and done. :D She's my favorite girl out of this first batch. Her coloration is simply stunning. Send me the name whenever you end up finding one that suits her!
@kiryne Ahh thank you! You've been added. I'll go ahead and reserve that Skydancer female for you. When the project opens I'll send her right over. Also, I'm in love with that name and the ideas you're already starting to brainstorm :)
@kiryne Ahh thank you! You've been added. I'll go ahead and reserve that Skydancer female for you. When the project opens I'll send her right over. Also, I'm in love with that name and the ideas you're already starting to brainstorm :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17