Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dino's FREE dragon adoption agency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349
@brightstar123 okay, she is on her way now
@brightstar123 okay, she is on her way now

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
Thanks so much!!
Thanks so much!!
4GtFlfW.png
@dinonichus234

Could I possibly have Andis and Trystan, please..? If not I would be fine with just one of them.
@dinonichus234

Could I possibly have Andis and Trystan, please..? If not I would be fine with just one of them.
@dinonichus234 if he's still available, could I have Andis? his colours are beautiful, he looks so... neon.
@dinonichus234 if he's still available, could I have Andis? his colours are beautiful, he looks so... neon.
@Smowflake as I have so few right now only Trystan will meet you at the crossroads, I breed the parents to Andis regularly so more like him will pop up later, do you want me to ping you when that happens?
@Smowflake as I have so few right now only Trystan will meet you at the crossroads, I breed the parents to Andis regularly so more like him will pop up later, do you want me to ping you when that happens?

@lavelan Andis is on his way, he likes to pretend that he is camouflaged at i night so maybe don't point out the neon thing to his face
@lavelan Andis is on his way, he likes to pretend that he is camouflaged at i night so maybe don't point out the neon thing to his face

@dinonichus234

Yeah, can you ping me please? That would be amazing!
@dinonichus234

Yeah, can you ping me please? That would be amazing!
@Smowflake Sure, I will write it down
@Smowflake Sure, I will write it down

hey! i really like that black derg u got there, not sure what his name is, but is he open for adoption? @dinonichus234
hey! i really like that black derg u got there, not sure what his name is, but is he open for adoption? @dinonichus234
@drakoshka sure is, he will meet you at the crossroads
@drakoshka sure is, he will meet you at the crossroads

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349