Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dino's FREE dragon adoption agency
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349
May I have this one: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355483/35548205_350.png[/img] and this one for my sis?: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/355463/35546266_350.png[/img]
May I have this one:

35548205_350.png

and this one for my sis?:

35546266_350.png
IMG_2197.png
@Jacara sure, they will arrive at the crossroads shortly
@Jacara sure, they will arrive at the crossroads shortly

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
@dinonichus234

I'm interested in Meridith, her colors are so naturish and the pink runes look really cute. Exaltion is not in her future.

Btw, I'm going to bed cause it's super late where I live, so I'll pick her up in the morning when I wake up to get my coffee.
@dinonichus234

I'm interested in Meridith, her colors are so naturish and the pink runes look really cute. Exaltion is not in her future.

Btw, I'm going to bed cause it's super late where I live, so I'll pick her up in the morning when I wake up to get my coffee.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvia She is on her way, and I am totally okay with waiting a bit for you to accept the trade, I usually wait around a week before cancelling it.
@Luvia She is on her way, and I am totally okay with waiting a bit for you to accept the trade, I usually wait around a week before cancelling it.

@dinonichus234 Could I please give oriso a new forever home? I have a female I would like to breed with him.
@dinonichus234 Could I please give oriso a new forever home? I have a female I would like to breed with him.
@Neferet sure my lil spiral will fly your way
@Neferet sure my lil spiral will fly your way

@dinonichus234 Thank you so much <3 He will be very loved and very happy <3 I will accept shortly gonna expand my lair :)
@dinonichus234 Thank you so much <3 He will be very loved and very happy <3 I will accept shortly gonna expand my lair :)
@dinonichus234 I would love to have the skydancer female (she might be going in a breeding pair in my hatchery if I find the perfect mate for her!)
@dinonichus234 I would love to have the skydancer female (she might be going in a breeding pair in my hatchery if I find the perfect mate for her!)
4GtFlfW.png
@brightstar123 do you mean Gawaine the pearlcatcher female?
@brightstar123 do you mean Gawaine the pearlcatcher female?

dinonichus234 yep! The images of the dragons did not contain links so I couldn't see! I went to your lair and found her, she's a real beauty!
dinonichus234 yep! The images of the dragons did not contain links so I couldn't see! I went to your lair and found her, she's a real beauty!
4GtFlfW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 348 349