Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Divinos' Leveling Service HalloweenEvent
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Divinos um is it ok if i open my own leveling service? I was thinking about it for a long time. so is it ok? And i would like to buy 2 scyth kaimatachi's please
@Divinos um is it ok if i open my own leveling service? I was thinking about it for a long time. so is it ok? And i would like to buy 2 scyth kaimatachi's please
tDeKDnH.png
@mercurialwings the coli is my break :P

I was running around on mobile for 2 weeks because I didn't have computer access all while in the middle of training 4 NW dergs so I was frustrated to no end when I couldn't get my very broken screen to respond to my commands XD

Also thought I'd let you know that I've started a new deal which is probably going to be of interest to you - the 3 Dragon Deal, and I'm just letting you know that the next derg you order for me to train to level 25 will be 50% off and this deal will be active for every 3 dergs you order to be trained to 25 :)
@mercurialwings the coli is my break :P

I was running around on mobile for 2 weeks because I didn't have computer access all while in the middle of training 4 NW dergs so I was frustrated to no end when I couldn't get my very broken screen to respond to my commands XD

Also thought I'd let you know that I've started a new deal which is probably going to be of interest to you - the 3 Dragon Deal, and I'm just letting you know that the next derg you order for me to train to level 25 will be 50% off and this deal will be active for every 3 dergs you order to be trained to 25 :)
8YGNN3F.pngLg0kjH2.png2XNMELb.pngLnRH2M0.png
@Divinos

Perfect! Sending him over. How long will it take?
@Divinos

Perfect! Sending him over. How long will it take?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Rt19 of course that's fine, I don't expect to be the only levelling service and when you do set it up I'd be glad if we could be affiliates - that way if I get more order then I can manage I'll point some others in your direction.

The familiars are on their way :)
@Rt19 of course that's fine, I don't expect to be the only levelling service and when you do set it up I'd be glad if we could be affiliates - that way if I get more order then I can manage I'll point some others in your direction.

The familiars are on their way :)
@Divinos ok but the only problem for me is that i can only train dragons to level 15 since i started in august. And yeas lets be affiliates and in my post ill tell people about your leveling service
@Divinos ok but the only problem for me is that i can only train dragons to level 15 since i started in august. And yeas lets be affiliates and in my post ill tell people about your leveling service
tDeKDnH.png
@DivineLush if you could fill out the form in the first post for your dergs (please link the dergs) then I'll put them on the waitlist and I'll get to them as soon as possible :)

Just as a note your total would be 1,250,000t / 1,250g.
@DivineLush if you could fill out the form in the first post for your dergs (please link the dergs) then I'll put them on the waitlist and I'll get to them as soon as possible :)

Just as a note your total would be 1,250,000t / 1,250g.
@TheDeathseer I'll have to waitlist Shadow until I'm finished levelling mercuiralwings' order - he'll be next in line. It should only take a day or two in the Kelp Beds with him.
@TheDeathseer I'll have to waitlist Shadow until I'm finished levelling mercuiralwings' order - he'll be next in line. It should only take a day or two in the Kelp Beds with him.
@Divinos The dragons I send you to depend on when you are ready for me. I use 15 different leveling services currently, so it's most likely any dragon I link today will already be complete by the time you get to me. [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2157989/1][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/9b960075995ad07696d31a71912f086a/tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif[/img][/url][/center] Name(s) of derg(s): TBD x6 Level wanted: 1-25 Build wanted: None, but if a build MUST be chosen, mire is preferred. Stones needed? Stones will be provided with the dragons. What stones (minus haste) [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/wNW6gj8.png[/img][/center] Tincture? No Do any discounts apply to you: buy 2 get 1/2 off the 3rd x2
@Divinos

The dragons I send you to depend on when you are ready for me. I use 15 different leveling services currently, so it's most likely any dragon I link today will already be complete by the time you get to me.
tumblr_oo9y6n8KQ91ugssd3o1_250.gif

Name(s) of derg(s): TBD x6
Level wanted: 1-25
Build wanted: None, but if a build MUST be chosen, mire is preferred.
Stones needed? Stones will be provided with the dragons.

What stones (minus haste)
wNW6gj8.png

Tincture? No
Do any discounts apply to you: buy 2 get 1/2 off the 3rd x2
H01Ejx7.png
@DivineLush alright that's perfect I'll jot you down now :) just gonna use images of my girl Neon as a stand in
@DivineLush alright that's perfect I'll jot you down now :) just gonna use images of my girl Neon as a stand in
@Divinos; Can I please buy your Mossy Cerdae and the Sunset Lasher?
@Divinos; Can I please buy your Mossy Cerdae and the Sunset Lasher?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15