Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | pretty dergs for fodder~ xxx/xxy/xyy 30+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@tybaltcatulet

if the coatl at the top is still up for grabs i'd love to trade for him.
@tybaltcatulet

if the coatl at the top is still up for grabs i'd love to trade for him.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@tybaltcatulet May I trade for Thor pls?
@tybaltcatulet May I trade for Thor pls?
@Tybaltcatulet

I have some level five fodder, does the level make a difference? Even if not, I'd like to trade for Persephone and Rubellite, and if possible could I have a name scroll for Rubellite? Thanks.
@Tybaltcatulet

I have some level five fodder, does the level make a difference? Even if not, I'd like to trade for Persephone and Rubellite, and if possible could I have a name scroll for Rubellite? Thanks.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
this is what you get for bumping before falling asleep lol. sorry guys for the wait, and thank you so much for your interest! depending on who replies first, I might not get to you for another hour or so, bc I'll have to train up and level some dergs to get more lair space aha ^^

@Rosekitten yes he's still available! :D thank you so much, just send the CR whenever you're ready!

@Lawkuroi yep! thank you <3 send CR whenever you're ready~

@Shaide hmmmm yeah usually my go to is leveling the fodder to level 10 so I'd prefer more, but I can knock the amount down to 4 level 5 fodders if you wanted? dont know much about trading with leveling fodder ^^" and yeah I can definitely throw in a renaming scroll for ya!
this is what you get for bumping before falling asleep lol. sorry guys for the wait, and thank you so much for your interest! depending on who replies first, I might not get to you for another hour or so, bc I'll have to train up and level some dergs to get more lair space aha ^^

@Rosekitten yes he's still available! :D thank you so much, just send the CR whenever you're ready!

@Lawkuroi yep! thank you <3 send CR whenever you're ready~

@Shaide hmmmm yeah usually my go to is leveling the fodder to level 10 so I'd prefer more, but I can knock the amount down to 4 level 5 fodders if you wanted? dont know much about trading with leveling fodder ^^" and yeah I can definitely throw in a renaming scroll for ya!
0BzehVy.png
@Tybaltcatulet
Just to clarify, four level five fodder for both or individually?
@Tybaltcatulet
Just to clarify, four level five fodder for both or individually?
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@tybaltcatulet sent.
@tybaltcatulet sent.
@Shaide yep, 4 level 5s for both! (normally it would be 5 non leveled dragons total for the both of them)
@Shaide yep, 4 level 5s for both! (normally it would be 5 non leveled dragons total for the both of them)
0BzehVy.png
boop, updated
boop, updated
0BzehVy.png
boop
boop
0BzehVy.png
boop
boop
0BzehVy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88