Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | The Diamond Project: a lineage est. 2017
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@TheDeathseer

Ahhhh please add me to the hatchling pinglist! ;A; I love these kinds of things
@TheDeathseer

Ahhhh please add me to the hatchling pinglist! ;A; I love these kinds of things
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu

Sure! Why not? You now have a chance to win a Gen 1 hatchling! Will give you your number and use a random number generator to determine the owner of the hatchling when the nest hatches.
@Adu

Sure! Why not? You now have a chance to win a Gen 1 hatchling! Will give you your number and use a random number generator to determine the owner of the hatchling when the nest hatches.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu

The nest hatches in 2 DAYS! Be sure to visit the post frequently for a chance to grab a GENERATION 1 OCEAN BREEZE!
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu

The nest hatches in 2 DAYS! Be sure to visit the post frequently for a chance to grab a GENERATION 1 OCEAN BREEZE!
@TheDeathseer heya there :) Was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates with the Great Barrier Reef Project or accept crosses between the two because the colour schemes are similar and would probably blend well together (and you're Ocean Breezes so we have the sea in common XD).

We have two affiliate banners - both available with code on our front page if you want to become affiliates (button in my sig). If not I completely understand thanks for reading :)
@TheDeathseer heya there :) Was wondering if you wanted to be affiliates with the Great Barrier Reef Project or accept crosses between the two because the colour schemes are similar and would probably blend well together (and you're Ocean Breezes so we have the sea in common XD).

We have two affiliate banners - both available with code on our front page if you want to become affiliates (button in my sig). If not I completely understand thanks for reading :)
NXRbfty.png9exPyeG.pngb2g_by_white_venom-dbmzuqu.png
@MeifWa
Sure! Do you want to be added to the hatchling pinglist? Will check it out. :)
@MeifWa
Sure! Do you want to be added to the hatchling pinglist? Will check it out. :)
@TheDeathseer of course I'd like to be added to the pinglist :)
@TheDeathseer of course I'd like to be added to the pinglist :)
@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa

The nest hatches in 1 DAY! Stay tuned and ask @TheDeathseer to add you to the hatchling pinglist if you want a chance in getting a first gen hatchling!

UPDATES AS OF AUGUST 6, 2017:

FOR EVERYBODY: All Ocean Breeze hatchlings will begin unnamed like any other dragon in Sornieth.. If you want a certain hatchling, the rules are as normal: ping the user holding that particular hatchling. It is up to the holder who gets the dragon, and in rare cases, the holder might decide to keep the hatchling for themselves. If you want a certain name for the hatchling, ONLY ping the person holding the hatchling for a certain name IF you are the one actually receiving the hatchling and ONLY ask for a name if it is certain that you are getting a hatchling.
If you don't want a specific name, a random name will be given in the style of Wings of Fire naming altered by me, @TheDeathseer if the hatchling is held by me. A WoF-style name is determined by the hatchling's color, gene(s) and flight. If you are holding an Ocean Breeze hatchling up for adoption, you can name it any way you want if the person getting that OB hatchling wants a random name.
But if the hatchling's parent(s) have/has a certain naming pattern, please follow it! It's always great to continue producing a line of dragons with the same name pattern! An example is in my lair. See Clayface.

FOR HATCHLING/DRAGON HOLDERS: Remember to ping the person who gets the hatchling when you've made the decision, while also pinging the people who also asked!

@Divinos @Adeya @Adu @MeifWa

The nest hatches in 1 DAY! Stay tuned and ask @TheDeathseer to add you to the hatchling pinglist if you want a chance in getting a first gen hatchling!

UPDATES AS OF AUGUST 6, 2017:

FOR EVERYBODY: All Ocean Breeze hatchlings will begin unnamed like any other dragon in Sornieth.. If you want a certain hatchling, the rules are as normal: ping the user holding that particular hatchling. It is up to the holder who gets the dragon, and in rare cases, the holder might decide to keep the hatchling for themselves. If you want a certain name for the hatchling, ONLY ping the person holding the hatchling for a certain name IF you are the one actually receiving the hatchling and ONLY ask for a name if it is certain that you are getting a hatchling.
If you don't want a specific name, a random name will be given in the style of Wings of Fire naming altered by me, @TheDeathseer if the hatchling is held by me. A WoF-style name is determined by the hatchling's color, gene(s) and flight. If you are holding an Ocean Breeze hatchling up for adoption, you can name it any way you want if the person getting that OB hatchling wants a random name.
But if the hatchling's parent(s) have/has a certain naming pattern, please follow it! It's always great to continue producing a line of dragons with the same name pattern! An example is in my lair. See Clayface.

FOR HATCHLING/DRAGON HOLDERS: Remember to ping the person who gets the hatchling when you've made the decision, while also pinging the people who also asked!

@MeifWa
Do you have any specific Reef dragons that you can breed with some Ocean Breezes?
(There's a 25% chance you'll get the Gen 1 and continue the line. Just remember to say that the hatchlings of those two dragons are half Reef too.)
@MeifWa
Do you have any specific Reef dragons that you can breed with some Ocean Breezes?
(There's a 25% chance you'll get the Gen 1 and continue the line. Just remember to say that the hatchlings of those two dragons are half Reef too.)
@TheDeathseer I'm currently training RiverWalker since nobody seems to want her and there is a 15% chance of her primary and tertiary being passed on (prior to any regeneing of the OB) and I also know that @Divinos has plans to try to cross her Levi should she get a OB :)

I'll be certain to make sure the information is given and both buttons will be in bios should crosses occur :D
@TheDeathseer I'm currently training RiverWalker since nobody seems to want her and there is a 15% chance of her primary and tertiary being passed on (prior to any regeneing of the OB) and I also know that @Divinos has plans to try to cross her Levi should she get a OB :)

I'll be certain to make sure the information is given and both buttons will be in bios should crosses occur :D
@MeifWa
Great, thanks! Do you have any Night Warriors? They can be crossed with OBs. RiverWalker is beautiful! Unfortunately, the nest is hatching and I need space so I can't adopt her. But feel free to send me some crosses! :)
@MeifWa
Great, thanks! Do you have any Night Warriors? They can be crossed with OBs. RiverWalker is beautiful! Unfortunately, the nest is hatching and I need space so I can't adopt her. But feel free to send me some crosses! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59