Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fosterlings of Sornieth (Revived!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
Username: smeen
Nickname:
Clan Name: Stormflyer's Refuge
Clan Flight: Water
Clan Description: A secluded refuge for traveling dragons in the middle of the Tidelord's domain. Most dragons pass right on through or rest up in the refuge before leaving again, but some decide to stay.
Pinglists: General, Receiver and Trader
Clan Image (optional):
Username: smeen
Nickname:
Clan Name: Stormflyer's Refuge
Clan Flight: Water
Clan Description: A secluded refuge for traveling dragons in the middle of the Tidelord's domain. Most dragons pass right on through or rest up in the refuge before leaving again, but some decide to stay.
Pinglists: General, Receiver and Trader
Clan Image (optional):
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@Azukar A bit late on this but I would love to foster this little Fae: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346055/34605497_350.png[/img] I don't have any hatchling to trade right now sadly....
@Azukar
A bit late on this but I would love to foster this little Fae:

34605497_350.png

I don't have any hatchling to trade right now sadly....
fBPJ3kI.png
@Keeum Can I post a dragon even if, he is not a hatchie anymore? (But close)
@Keeum Can I post a dragon even if, he is not a hatchie anymore? (But close)
Username: MadameSollex Nickname: Sol or Sollex Clan Name: Sollexian Council ( I looked up the synonym for clan, council came up so.. ) Clan Flight: Shadow Clan Description: A group of very intellectual dragons settled at the mouth of Wispwillow Grove Clan Image: ( I don't know if this is what you mean.. Haku is the leader of the clan so.. I kinda assumed .. )[img]http://i.imgur.com/B8dP8r8.png[/img]
Username: MadameSollex
Nickname: Sol or Sollex
Clan Name: Sollexian Council ( I looked up the synonym for clan, council came up so.. )
Clan Flight: Shadow
Clan Description: A group of very intellectual dragons settled at the mouth of Wispwillow Grove
Clan Image: ( I don't know if this is what you mean.. Haku is the leader of the clan so.. I kinda assumed .. )B8dP8r8.png
?RDgth=party.png
@Keeum Oh and can u also add me on the Receiver pinglist as well? :)
@Keeum Oh and can u also add me on the Receiver pinglist as well? :)
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@Amaluna omg that's wonderful! Do you mind if I use it for the front page?

@TacoCrunchies, @DragonsHearth @smeen I'll get you added! Thanks for joining!

@Rizibizi4 I would venture yes, if he's still pretty young! I think a week or less would be a good cutoff!

@MadameSollex, I'll get you added! A clan image can be whatever you want it to be, as long as it's pretty close to 85x85 pixels in size. The idea is to make small badges we can put on a member list, as well as make something allied clans can "trade" when they take in or send out hatchlings. For example, I've traded Hatchlings with Phoenix and Azukar, so I would put their badges up on my clan page or on the pages of the fosterlings from the their clans. Does that make sense? Also, would you like to be added to any pinglists?

@NickyJade156, yep, I'll get you up there!
@Amaluna omg that's wonderful! Do you mind if I use it for the front page?

@TacoCrunchies, @DragonsHearth @smeen I'll get you added! Thanks for joining!

@Rizibizi4 I would venture yes, if he's still pretty young! I think a week or less would be a good cutoff!

@MadameSollex, I'll get you added! A clan image can be whatever you want it to be, as long as it's pretty close to 85x85 pixels in size. The idea is to make small badges we can put on a member list, as well as make something allied clans can "trade" when they take in or send out hatchlings. For example, I've traded Hatchlings with Phoenix and Azukar, so I would put their badges up on my clan page or on the pages of the fosterlings from the their clans. Does that make sense? Also, would you like to be added to any pinglists?

@NickyJade156, yep, I'll get you up there!
Y4quluN.png?L4KJs=platform.png
@CrazyPlate123

That's fine, I'll send him on over now.
@CrazyPlate123

That's fine, I'll send him on over now.
Current Mood: Depressed, but it's ok. ^-^
@Keeum - Of course! I don't mind at all!
@Keeum - Of course! I don't mind at all!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
@Keeum

yES PLEASE~~~
@Keeum

yES PLEASE~~~
?RDgth=party.png
@Amaluna thank you! It'll be awesome!
@MadamSollex I'll get you added then :)