Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fosterlings of Sornieth (Revived!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Keeum

I'm not sure how to scale it down to be honest. /:
@Keeum

I'm not sure how to scale it down to be honest. /:
Current Mood: Depressed, but it's ok. ^-^
@Azukar do you have any editing software? If not, my sister used Pixlr, an online program, to resize her image.
@Azukar do you have any editing software? If not, my sister used Pixlr, an online program, to resize her image.
Y4quluN.png?L4KJs=platform.png
@Keeum - This is such a good idea! Username: Amaluna Nickname (optional): Luna Clan Name: Clan Lunam Clan Flight: Ice Clan Description: Old clan within a huge mountain. They're chill and cool like you'd expect. They're a clan of tradition and value knowledge and wisdom. Pinglists: Trader & receiver Clan Image: [img]http://i.imgur.com/hzKkzy1.png[/img] [code][img]http://i.imgur.com/hzKkzy1.png[/img][/code]
@Keeum - This is such a good idea!

Username: Amaluna
Nickname (optional): Luna
Clan Name: Clan Lunam
Clan Flight: Ice
Clan Description: Old clan within a huge mountain. They're chill and cool like you'd expect. They're a clan of tradition and value knowledge and wisdom.
Pinglists: Trader & receiver
Clan Image: hzKkzy1.png
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/hzKkzy1.png[/img]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx amaluna
fr+3
wishlist
vistafestival_6.png x trading
dragons
I am very interested in this. Posting for future form filling out, I love the concept!!
That being said I have some hatchlings that are in need of homes.
all off to homes
I am very interested in this. Posting for future form filling out, I love the concept!!
That being said I have some hatchlings that are in need of homes.
all off to homes
@Keeum Interesting and I'm definitely interested! (especially because I have three nests all incubating right now! ^^) Username: qliximi Nickname (optional): You can call me Qlix (Clicks) for short! Clan Name: Oh I'm not very sure- uh- Metaling Archives? Clan Flight: Ice Clan Description: A normally welcoming clan that lives in an abandoned metalworker's village. However, if a threat is detected, they can go from warm and bubbly to downright cold. Pinglists: Trader! Clan Image [img]http://i.imgur.com/FgC4Vuq.png[/img]
@Keeum

Interesting and I'm definitely interested! (especially because I have three nests all incubating right now! ^^)

Username: qliximi
Nickname (optional): You can call me Qlix (Clicks) for short!
Clan Name: Oh I'm not very sure- uh- Metaling Archives?
Clan Flight: Ice
Clan Description: A normally welcoming clan that lives in an abandoned metalworker's village. However, if a threat is detected, they can go from warm and bubbly to downright cold.
Pinglists: Trader!
Clan Image FgC4Vuq.png
Wishlist
WIP Hatchery
@Amaluna I'm glad you like it! I'll get you up on the lists tonight or tomorrow. (And thanks for including the img code! That is very helpful)

@tacocrunchies feel free to use the pinglists to notify people about your hatchlings!

@qliximi thanks for joining! I'll get you up tonight or tomorrow!
@Amaluna I'm glad you like it! I'll get you up on the lists tonight or tomorrow. (And thanks for including the img code! That is very helpful)

@tacocrunchies feel free to use the pinglists to notify people about your hatchlings!

@qliximi thanks for joining! I'll get you up tonight or tomorrow!
@Keeum may I also be a reciever if possible as I have some good lair space.
@Keeum may I also be a reciever if possible as I have some good lair space.
fBPJ3kI.png
@Keeum

Clan image changed
@Keeum

Clan image changed
93072839.pngDdsmptq-0e3e665b-b710-4784-83b0-4526fc5abed4.png93072840.png
@CrazyPlate123 yep I'll get you added to the that list!
@Warcrafted awesome, thank you!
@CrazyPlate123 yep I'll get you added to the that list!
@Warcrafted awesome, thank you!
@TacoCrunchies

I'd Like to foster the little Noc, Merriweather. My clan, The Warcrafted, will offer her Colisium Training. She will be paired up with my newest hatchlings, Ozu and Osota. Together they will train (to level 10) to be fledgling Mire Flyers. At that time, I will contact you to see if you would like her to return home, or you may contact me at any point, if you would like her to return. Thank you and Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)
@TacoCrunchies

I'd Like to foster the little Noc, Merriweather. My clan, The Warcrafted, will offer her Colisium Training. She will be paired up with my newest hatchlings, Ozu and Osota. Together they will train (to level 10) to be fledgling Mire Flyers. At that time, I will contact you to see if you would like her to return home, or you may contact me at any point, if you would like her to return. Thank you and Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night)
93072839.pngDdsmptq-0e3e665b-b710-4784-83b0-4526fc5abed4.png93072840.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39