Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Fosterlings of Sornieth (Revived!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
I've got these two babes who I rescued from a friends lair who doesn't get on anymore. They are in need of good homes. These can be traded for or simply taken. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34605552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346056/34605552_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34605551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346056/34605551_350.png[/img] [/url]
I've got these two babes who I rescued from a friends lair who doesn't get on anymore. They are in need of good homes. These can be traded for or simply taken.

34605552_350.png

34605551_350.png
Current Mood: Depressed, but it's ok. ^-^
@Azukar could I trade you Tyra or Faline for the Noc fosterling? Also, feel free to use the pinglist to alert people you have fosterlings!
@Azukar could I trade you Tyra or Faline for the Noc fosterling? Also, feel free to use the pinglist to alert people you have fosterlings!
Y4quluN.png?L4KJs=platform.png
@Azukar Would you like to trade the Imperial baby for Pumpkin?
@Azukar Would you like to trade the Imperial baby for Pumpkin?
Come visit the Earth & Stars Hatchery!
@Keeum

I'll trade my Noc for Faline.

@PhoenixFall

Sure!

I'll send a CR soon as I can.
@Keeum

I'll trade my Noc for Faline.

@PhoenixFall

Sure!

I'll send a CR soon as I can.
@Azukar- Thank you!
@Azukar- Thank you!
Come visit the Earth & Stars Hatchery!
Username: Warcrafted Nickname (optional): N/A Clan Name: The Warcrafted Clan Flight: Shadow Clan Description: While most dragons have an affinity for the sun, some few are born with an affinity for the moon instead. They are called The Warcrafted and Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night) is their creed. Pinglists: (General, Receiver, and/or Trader) Clan Image (optional): [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/12267.png[/img]
Username: Warcrafted
Nickname (optional): N/A
Clan Name: The Warcrafted
Clan Flight: Shadow
Clan Description: While most dragons have an affinity for the sun, some few are born with an affinity for the moon instead. They are called The Warcrafted and Carpe Noctem (Seize the Night) is their creed.
Pinglists: (General, Receiver, and/or Trader)
Clan Image (optional): 12267.png
93072839.pngDdsmptq-0e3e665b-b710-4784-83b0-4526fc5abed4.png93072840.png
@Keeum
Username: Cvhruig
Nickname (optional): CvH
Clan Name: Clan of the Shadeborns (/Shadeborns' Clan)
Clan Description: A pieceful clan that worships their god, the shadowbinder. However they accept all dragons, it's just that they might have a harder time understanding clans that doesn't worship their god, despite flight.
Pinglists: Trader
Clan Image (optional): ....I might return with this, one day..

I love the idea about this! It's great for lore as well, I'll definitely return with a hatchling or two soon :3
@Keeum
Username: Cvhruig
Nickname (optional): CvH
Clan Name: Clan of the Shadeborns (/Shadeborns' Clan)
Clan Description: A pieceful clan that worships their god, the shadowbinder. However they accept all dragons, it's just that they might have a harder time understanding clans that doesn't worship their god, despite flight.
Pinglists: Trader
Clan Image (optional): ....I might return with this, one day..

I love the idea about this! It's great for lore as well, I'll definitely return with a hatchling or two soon :3
@Warcrafted Glad to have you! Could you edit your image to about 85x85pixels, please? Thank you!
@Cvhruig I'll get you added in a jiffy! I agree, the lore is my favorite part too :)
@Warcrafted Glad to have you! Could you edit your image to about 85x85pixels, please? Thank you!
@Cvhruig I'll get you added in a jiffy! I agree, the lore is my favorite part too :)
@keeum @phoenixfall @Warcrafted
@phoenixfall @NickyJade156 @Crazyplate123 @barkbiteshiba @warcrafted @Cvhruig

Hello guys, Lulu here. I've got a few Bogs and Fae babes that need homes, all are rescues from lairs that are all but abandoned. Just take a peek at my lair and let me know if you want one or want to trade for one.
@keeum @phoenixfall @Warcrafted
@phoenixfall @NickyJade156 @Crazyplate123 @barkbiteshiba @warcrafted @Cvhruig

Hello guys, Lulu here. I've got a few Bogs and Fae babes that need homes, all are rescues from lairs that are all but abandoned. Just take a peek at my lair and let me know if you want one or want to trade for one.
@azukar could you edit down that image you posted down closer to 85x85 pixels? I'm trying to get them to be fairly uniform in size. Thanks! (Also omg those faes are adorable!)
@azukar could you edit down that image you posted down closer to 85x85 pixels? I'm trying to get them to be fairly uniform in size. Thanks! (Also omg those faes are adorable!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39