Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Paying it forward
1 2
Welcome to the Paying it forward.
This game is kinda a way for everyone to spread the love around by being completely random and this will apply to dragons, and in some cases wish dragons that someone could be wanting by finding or better yet, but breeding and anyone can join in, all you have to do is reply to the thread and reserve that slot and fill it with the information. i have my own example below.
So here is how it goes.[/color]

~RULES OF THE GAME~

• It must be a dragon, eventually we will expand it to include everything else.
  • You must make it someones wish, as close as you can get and it doesn't have to be a secret either, you can correspond privately with the person you have chosen.
  • You must make sure its in a somewhat decent time limit, can't take two years to make someone dream come true
  • You must tell them to do the same for someone else, you have to pay your gift forward to someone else, so if you got one of these random gifts and you got tagged in here, please think of making someone else day, even if it is a new member to FR then it still counts.

IF at any point in time you gain a wish but can't currently pay it forward then please let me know and i can add you to a list to do it later on, i can remind you four months later, eight months later or even a year later if i have to, but even the small things like a new dragon to someone means all the world.

If you would like to be added to a ping list for notifications or a list of people seeking someone to pay it forward to, then there will be a list made for that as well

alll in all its about spreading the love and paying a kindness with a kindness.
Welcome to the Paying it forward.
This game is kinda a way for everyone to spread the love around by being completely random and this will apply to dragons, and in some cases wish dragons that someone could be wanting by finding or better yet, but breeding and anyone can join in, all you have to do is reply to the thread and reserve that slot and fill it with the information. i have my own example below.
So here is how it goes.[/color]

~RULES OF THE GAME~

• It must be a dragon, eventually we will expand it to include everything else.
  • You must make it someones wish, as close as you can get and it doesn't have to be a secret either, you can correspond privately with the person you have chosen.
  • You must make sure its in a somewhat decent time limit, can't take two years to make someone dream come true
  • You must tell them to do the same for someone else, you have to pay your gift forward to someone else, so if you got one of these random gifts and you got tagged in here, please think of making someone else day, even if it is a new member to FR then it still counts.

IF at any point in time you gain a wish but can't currently pay it forward then please let me know and i can add you to a list to do it later on, i can remind you four months later, eight months later or even a year later if i have to, but even the small things like a new dragon to someone means all the world.

If you would like to be added to a ping list for notifications or a list of people seeking someone to pay it forward to, then there will be a list made for that as well

alll in all its about spreading the love and paying a kindness with a kindness.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif

~PEOPLE WANTING TO PAY IT FORWARD~
@mudsdale
@
@

~PEOPLE WHO HAVE WISHES~
@
@
@

~PEOPLE WHO WILL PLAY IN FUTURE~
@Avanari

~PEOPLE WANTING TO PAY IT FORWARD~
@mudsdale
@
@

~PEOPLE WHO HAVE WISHES~
@
@
@

~PEOPLE WHO WILL PLAY IN FUTURE~
@Avanari
TEMPLATE TO USE FOR LISTING
Who did / do I pay it forward to?
I payed mine to @

What did I pay forward?

(LINK TO DRAGON)

Is the person you payed to going to pay it forward?
TEMPLATE TO USE FOR LISTING
I payed mine to @

What did I pay forward?

(LINK TO DRAGON)

[center][b]Who did / do I pay it forward to?[/b] I payed mine to @Mudsdale [b]What did I pay forward?[/b] This sweet boy, he is yet to get his last two genes of glimmer and poison but he is the desired colouration. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32931641] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329317/32931641_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Is the person you payed to going to pay it forward?[/b] yes i believe they are planning to, and they are one of the first people to know about the new thread to. --------- [b]Who did / do I pay it forward to?[/b] I payed mine to @Holidayblues [b]What did I pay forward?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35745979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357460/35745979_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Is the person you payed to going to pay it forward?[/b] No idea yet, but I'm so happy i helped them breed the right colours and got some stunning dragons out of it as well. Cant wait to see him Spiral for his final finish.
I payed mine to @Mudsdale

What did I pay forward?
This sweet boy, he is yet to get his last two genes of glimmer and poison but he is the desired colouration.

32931641_350.png

yes i believe they are planning to, and they are one of the first people to know about the new thread to.

I payed mine to @Holidayblues

What did I pay forward?

35745979_350.png

No idea yet, but I'm so happy i helped them breed the right colours and got some stunning dragons out of it as well. Cant wait to see him Spiral for his final finish.
Yes hello I am here I fully intend to pay it forward! Also I nabbed the proper genes so that ya'll could see the full effect!
Yes hello I am here I fully intend to pay it forward! Also I nabbed the proper genes so that ya'll could see the full effect!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
bumpin
bumpin
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
Bumpy
Bumpy
I'd like to be added to paying it forward. C:
I'd like to be added to paying it forward. C:
bumpy