Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request (XXY)
1 2 3 4
@Silverstreams

Thank you so much! I er- added you to the "Maybe" list because the basic tert is kind of- eh, not showing. ^^;
@Silverstreams

Thank you so much! I er- added you to the "Maybe" list because the basic tert is kind of- eh, not showing. ^^;
@moljn

OK, I understand.
@moljn

OK, I understand.
@NatureTundraLair so I actually hatched my SD nest for sky/sky/silver and sky/sky/ice and this was a result: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33315163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333152/33315163_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NatureTundraLair

so I actually hatched my SD nest for sky/sky/silver and sky/sky/ice and this was a result:

33315163_350.png
OS5UgJu.png
@FelixMcMoneybags

Wow, that was lucky! But... I still want to burrow your male for breeding instead. Is that still OK with you?
@FelixMcMoneybags

Wow, that was lucky! But... I still want to burrow your male for breeding instead. Is that still OK with you?
@NatureTundraLair

Yep you can still borrow him! I thought I'd at least offer her to you!
@NatureTundraLair

Yep you can still borrow him! I thought I'd at least offer her to you!
OS5UgJu.png
@FelixMcMoneybags

Thank you, thank you! <3
@FelixMcMoneybags

Thank you, thank you! <3
Well Ciel is breedable, BUT he's not for sale and no breed changes are allowed so i would have to breed them myself. Female is invited to my lair and will be returned along with free pick of any of the children.
Well Ciel is breedable, BUT he's not for sale and no breed changes are allowed so i would have to breed them myself. Female is invited to my lair and will be returned along with free pick of any of the children.
@megaten

Could you send Angel over in a CR and have her sit in it until I have the male, and until the male is RTB? <3

@FelixMcMoneybags

Could you send your boy over and have him sit in the CR until he is RTB? I'll accept it once he is RTB if so. :)
@megaten

Could you send Angel over in a CR and have her sit in it until I have the male, and until the male is RTB? <3

@FelixMcMoneybags

Could you send your boy over and have him sit in the CR until he is RTB? I'll accept it once he is RTB if so. :)
@ElegantEspeon69

I was planning on sending your dragon to a free nest rental thread to breed on a wind nest and not use my own (nature) nest to breed on if that was what you are worried about. And thank you, but no thank you, as far as breeding on your (shadow) nest goes. It's nothing personal, I just want wind eyes for this project, sorry.
@ElegantEspeon69

I was planning on sending your dragon to a free nest rental thread to breed on a wind nest and not use my own (nature) nest to breed on if that was what you are worried about. And thank you, but no thank you, as far as breeding on your (shadow) nest goes. It's nothing personal, I just want wind eyes for this project, sorry.
@NatureTundraLair

Hi,
I am willing to help your project. Just tell me what I can do.

If this isn't important anymore feel free to ignore this.

pointwhitmark
@NatureTundraLair

Hi,
I am willing to help your project. Just tell me what I can do.

If this isn't important anymore feel free to ignore this.

pointwhitmark
English is not my first language. If anything I write is completely incomprehensible tell me and I will try to rephrase it.
1 2 3 4