Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request (XXY)
1 2 3 4
Hello everyone, sorry for the random ping! I wouldn't of pinged you if it wasn't important (well, important to me anyways) and I would like to ask your help on a breeding project I'm trying to do. I pinged everyone with a sky/sky/platinum male/female dragon and a sky/sky/dust male/female dragon. Why? Well, the reason is I'm trying to create a sky/sky/silver Skydancer breeding pair with the seraph gene, so I pinged only users who had those matching colors/genes (with the exception of @pointwhitmark, they are the only player with a sky/sky/dust male dragon.) Anyways, I was wondering if one of you sky/sky/platinum dragon owners would be willing to breed your dragon with another owner's sky/sky/dust dragon to help me create my breeding pair? (I will take care of the breed changing, so don't worry about that part.) I'm asking the help of four different users for this project (two sky/sky/platinum owners, and two sky/sky/dust owners) so any offered help is very appreciated! Thank you for reading! <3

Platinum male: @janicamarie @duavinor @Unora @jellybbie

Dust female: @spacenoodle809

Dust male: @ElegantEspeon69 (male)

Platinum female @orangepeels @astrariums @moljn @9LivesToGo

Sky/sky/silver Skydancers: @mumian @Slashseeker @FelixMcMoneybags @mackyiii @ljusclara @Gryphonite (adding owners of sky/sky/silver Skydancers just to make the breeding project work better, also, sorry for the random ping!)

Sky/sky/silver Coatls: @megaten @Lassifer @judepcb @rudod @kaaoqi @Konnerama @recurrences @ikilintu @skittytales @FlyingCupcakes @Jigsaw2888 @ElegantEspeon69 (adding owners of sky/sky/silver Coatls just to make the breeding project work better, also, sorry for the random ping!)

Sky/sky/silver Wildclaws: @Silverstreams @SilverTheWolf @NovaBlaze @gadgetsandgears @echio @SnowCrazy (adding owners of sky/sky/silver Wildclaws just to make the breeding project work better, also, sorry for the random ping!)

Breeding pair one: @FelixMcMoneybags (male) @megaten (female)

Breeding pair two: @ElegantEspeon69 (male) @Silverstreams (female)
Hello everyone, sorry for the random ping! I wouldn't of pinged you if it wasn't important (well, important to me anyways) and I would like to ask your help on a breeding project I'm trying to do. I pinged everyone with a sky/sky/platinum male/female dragon and a sky/sky/dust male/female dragon. Why? Well, the reason is I'm trying to create a sky/sky/silver Skydancer breeding pair with the seraph gene, so I pinged only users who had those matching colors/genes (with the exception of @pointwhitmark, they are the only player with a sky/sky/dust male dragon.) Anyways, I was wondering if one of you sky/sky/platinum dragon owners would be willing to breed your dragon with another owner's sky/sky/dust dragon to help me create my breeding pair? (I will take care of the breed changing, so don't worry about that part.) I'm asking the help of four different users for this project (two sky/sky/platinum owners, and two sky/sky/dust owners) so any offered help is very appreciated! Thank you for reading! <3

Platinum male: @janicamarie @duavinor @Unora @jellybbie

Dust female: @spacenoodle809

Dust male: @ElegantEspeon69 (male)

Platinum female @orangepeels @astrariums @moljn @9LivesToGo

Sky/sky/silver Skydancers: @mumian @Slashseeker @FelixMcMoneybags @mackyiii @ljusclara @Gryphonite (adding owners of sky/sky/silver Skydancers just to make the breeding project work better, also, sorry for the random ping!)

Sky/sky/silver Coatls: @megaten @Lassifer @judepcb @rudod @kaaoqi @Konnerama @recurrences @ikilintu @skittytales @FlyingCupcakes @Jigsaw2888 @ElegantEspeon69 (adding owners of sky/sky/silver Coatls just to make the breeding project work better, also, sorry for the random ping!)

Sky/sky/silver Wildclaws: @Silverstreams @SilverTheWolf @NovaBlaze @gadgetsandgears @echio @SnowCrazy (adding owners of sky/sky/silver Wildclaws just to make the breeding project work better, also, sorry for the random ping!)

Breeding pair one: @FelixMcMoneybags (male) @megaten (female)

Breeding pair two: @ElegantEspeon69 (male) @Silverstreams (female)
I don't mind helping out, but the male partner would have to come to my lair. She'll be ready to breed in 12 days.
I don't mind helping out, but the male partner would have to come to my lair. She'll be ready to breed in 12 days.
I would be happy to help, but, like Moljn above, the dude dragon would have to come to my lair.
I would be happy to help, but, like Moljn above, the dude dragon would have to come to my lair.
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
@moljn @Slashseeker

Would it be OK to breed them on a wind nest from the free nest rental thread for wind eyes?
@moljn @Slashseeker

Would it be OK to breed them on a wind nest from the free nest rental thread for wind eyes?
Hey! I'm so down for this :D if you still need a sky/sky/silver female, PM me with specifics!
Hey! I'm so down for this :D if you still need a sky/sky/silver female, PM me with specifics!
download-3.png
@megaten

I would breed your dragon with a male from one of the users listed above on a wind nest. :)
@megaten

I would breed your dragon with a male from one of the users listed above on a wind nest. :)
@NatureTundraLair

I don't mind helping but my SDs are on a nest at the moment . Would you be willing to wait for my SDs?
@NatureTundraLair

I don't mind helping but my SDs are on a nest at the moment . Would you be willing to wait for my SDs?
OS5UgJu.png
@FelixMcMoneybags

I'm willing to wait. :)
@FelixMcMoneybags

I'm willing to wait. :)
@NatureTundraLair

I'd be happy to help! I haven't bred my Wildclaw female in a while so she's good to go.
@NatureTundraLair

I'd be happy to help! I haven't bred my Wildclaw female in a while so she's good to go.
silver || they/them || the love you give will always come back to you
rpmuiL8.png
No, sorry. It's not that I distrust people, per se, but she's one of my first dragons, so I'm not willing to risk it.
No, sorry. It's not that I distrust people, per se, but she's one of my first dragons, so I'm not willing to risk it.
1 2 3 4