Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [T] OPALS for OPALS
1 2 3
@Whimcreep

ahh thank you! ill set up the CR
@Whimcreep

ahh thank you! ill set up the CR
light_small.png arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif spark
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif they/she
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif signature credit to @monteagle
@sinha27 Sure thing, I can add you to the pinglist if you want? And thanks! The artist doesn't always do them and I got the green one forever ago - when they came back, I HAD to get another!
@sinha27 Sure thing, I can add you to the pinglist if you want? And thanks! The artist doesn't always do them and I got the green one forever ago - when they came back, I HAD to get another!
bump
bump
@Whimcreep she isn't a double but do you like this girl at all? she is sitting on a nest at the moment however [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32532329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325324/32532329_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Whimcreep she isn't a double but do you like this girl at all?

she is sitting on a nest at the moment however

32532329_350.png
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@whimcreep yes, please ping me when they nest again! thanks!
@whimcreep yes, please ping me when they nest again! thanks!
wnJMeQT.png980ddb6d-ea41-46ba-9873-dbe1608c141a-copy-99x99.png lYjGA7U.png
@ShepherdOfFire

She's not really my colors, but her children may be. Would you be interested in trading one of them when they hatch? I can hold the female (or male if you prefer?) and we can see if I like any of 'em?
@ShepherdOfFire

She's not really my colors, but her children may be. Would you be interested in trading one of them when they hatch? I can hold the female (or male if you prefer?) and we can see if I like any of 'em?
@Whimcreep sure it'll be a few more days but they are on the way
@Whimcreep sure it'll be a few more days but they are on the way
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire

That's fine! Just ping me when they hatch and we'll talk again. :) I'll set aside the female.
@ShepherdOfFire

That's fine! Just ping me when they hatch and we'll talk again. :) I'll set aside the female.
---
---
@Lambertisaprick

Hey, i apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I must have missed the notification for your post! She's a cutie, but not really my style sorry. Good luck! (if that Ridge had something besides butterfly as a secondary, it would be perf. alas. ;P )
@Lambertisaprick

Hey, i apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I must have missed the notification for your post! She's a cutie, but not really my style sorry. Good luck! (if that Ridge had something besides butterfly as a secondary, it would be perf. alas. ;P )
1 2 3