Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nestor - Story Collector [traveling bog]
1 2 3 4
bump
bump
@Juri01 I'd love to take on Nestor for a few days! (I read the rules, and will abid by them.) The RuneLight Hallow is located north from the Sundial Terrace, on the cliffsides facing the Viridian Labyrinth and hidden within the trees of the Sunbeam Ruins. [img]https://i.imgur.com/phMCP2t.jpg[/img](this is where I would point at on the FR map)
@Juri01

I'd love to take on Nestor for a few days! (I read the rules, and will abid by them.)

The RuneLight Hallow is located north from the Sundial Terrace, on the cliffsides facing the Viridian Labyrinth and hidden within the trees of the Sunbeam Ruins.
phMCP2t.jpg(this is where I would point at on the FR map)

teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
@Shadeyrain

Oh!! It'd be his very first time Sunbeam Ruins and Nestor can't wait to visit your place! He'd love to stay until around Oct 08 (if your guys can stand him for so long xD)
Haven just couldn't mark your clan's location quick enough on the travelers map--so he wouldn't get lost--, the traveler was soo eager to set off. He should arrive soon~

Thank you so much for the invitation. :3
@Shadeyrain

Oh!! It'd be his very first time Sunbeam Ruins and Nestor can't wait to visit your place! He'd love to stay until around Oct 08 (if your guys can stand him for so long xD)
Haven just couldn't mark your clan's location quick enough on the travelers map--so he wouldn't get lost--, the traveler was soo eager to set off. He should arrive soon~

Thank you so much for the invitation. :3
bup
i want to have him stay but i have no lairspace ;u;
bup
i want to have him stay but i have no lairspace ;u;
1 2 3 4