Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nestor - Story Collector [traveling bog]
1 2 3 4
Hi! I'd love to host Nestor; within a few days my lair will be mostly empty so it will be nice to have a traveller pass through and interact with my Skydancers!
Hi! I'd love to host Nestor; within a few days my lair will be mostly empty so it will be nice to have a traveller pass through and interact with my Skydancers!
giphy.gif ?72DFD=party_xy.pnggiphy.gif
@Pertonix

Hallo there!
Nestor is so excited to come over to your place as it's also his very first time visiting the Southern Icefield. He can't wait to get to know your lovely Skydancers.

May I ask for your clan's location? I'd love to mark it down on Nestor's map or he'll (definitely) get lost on the way^^" Here a little map that might be helpful.[/url]

My last question: When should I send him over? :3

Thank you so much for the invitation!
@Pertonix

Hallo there!
Nestor is so excited to come over to your place as it's also his very first time visiting the Southern Icefield. He can't wait to get to know your lovely Skydancers.

May I ask for your clan's location? I'd love to mark it down on Nestor's map or he'll (definitely) get lost on the way^^" Here a little map that might be helpful.[/url]

My last question: When should I send him over? :3

Thank you so much for the invitation!
@Juri01 Coldlight is located in the Snowsquall Tundra!

We're excited to have him! Anytime during or after the next day or so will work perfectly.
@Juri01 Coldlight is located in the Snowsquall Tundra!

We're excited to have him! Anytime during or after the next day or so will work perfectly.
giphy.gif ?72DFD=party_xy.pnggiphy.gif
@Pertonix

Ahhh, thank you! I marked it down on his map and Nestor just set off to your place. He's sooo curious about your clan.
@Pertonix

Ahhh, thank you! I marked it down on his map and Nestor just set off to your place. He's sooo curious about your clan.
Hey! :D
If Nestor would like to visit our clan to see how we do every task, from collecting food for everyone to training our young so they grow well then we'd be happy to take him in for a few days! ^-^
Hey! :D
If Nestor would like to visit our clan to see how we do every task, from collecting food for everyone to training our young so they grow well then we'd be happy to take him in for a few days! ^-^
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
@Nightooo

Hi there too! ;3

Thank you for inviting Nestor over! It means a lot to him to revisit Shifting Expanse. The last time didn't go so well for him as he got completely lost and even disappeard for couple of days. To this day everyone in the clan still tries to find out more about that part of his journey.

Nestor would love to get to know your clan! Could you send/mark/describe, where your clan is located? (here is Nestor's personal map - you would be marked on it too ;3)
Does your clan has a name it wants to be referred to as?

We all hope, he'll get to your place savely ;3
@Nightooo

Hi there too! ;3

Thank you for inviting Nestor over! It means a lot to him to revisit Shifting Expanse. The last time didn't go so well for him as he got completely lost and even disappeard for couple of days. To this day everyone in the clan still tries to find out more about that part of his journey.

Nestor would love to get to know your clan! Could you send/mark/describe, where your clan is located? (here is Nestor's personal map - you would be marked on it too ;3)
Does your clan has a name it wants to be referred to as?

We all hope, he'll get to your place savely ;3
My clan is called The Blue Lights *quietly whispers guild in the background*.
It's located in the Carrion Canyon, we hope that Nestor doesn't get lost on his way to us! :D
My clan is called The Blue Lights *quietly whispers guild in the background*.
It's located in the Carrion Canyon, we hope that Nestor doesn't get lost on his way to us! :D
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
@Nightooo

Ahhh, we found you (well, we think we send him the right way) ;3
Nestor just set off and will arrive soon. Hope he's welcome to stay 'til around Aug 25/26th.

Nestor:
"Thank you so much for the invitation !! I'm on my way~ "
@Nightooo

Ahhh, we found you (well, we think we send him the right way) ;3
Nestor just set off and will arrive soon. Hope he's welcome to stay 'til around Aug 25/26th.

Nestor:
"Thank you so much for the invitation !! I'm on my way~ "
Hey there, @Nightooo ;3

It's been some days since Nestor brought Aiterra home with him. The sweet lady really enjoyed her stay at our place! Her best friend Seshat helped her starting her travel journal (hope you'll like it!!) and she diligently kept account of each day.

By the way: If you let want to keep Aiterra traveling outside your lair you might want to save her storie somewhere so if something happens to your dragon, her entries/collectes stories wouldn't be lost. It happend to one of my travelers and I was quite heartbroken over it T.T

Good luck with her journey! ;3
Hey there, @Nightooo ;3

It's been some days since Nestor brought Aiterra home with him. The sweet lady really enjoyed her stay at our place! Her best friend Seshat helped her starting her travel journal (hope you'll like it!!) and she diligently kept account of each day.

By the way: If you let want to keep Aiterra traveling outside your lair you might want to save her storie somewhere so if something happens to your dragon, her entries/collectes stories wouldn't be lost. It happend to one of my travelers and I was quite heartbroken over it T.T

Good luck with her journey! ;3
@Juri01 Thank you so much for having her over! And I'll be sure to note down all her adventures in the archives! And be sure to thank Seshat for helping out Aiterra with sorting her journal out!! We really appreciate it! :D
@Juri01 Thank you so much for having her over! And I'll be sure to note down all her adventures in the archives! And be sure to thank Seshat for helping out Aiterra with sorting her journal out!! We really appreciate it! :D
Night | fr+8h

< Hatchery >
< Other >
< Toyhouse >
< Art Store >
< Other >
1 2 3 4