Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request (XXX Rose)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AuthorEvelyn okay, I meant you could use my derg for one nest and if you could get someone else to agree for a completely different nest, then you could hatch two nests.

1 nest for you and 1 nest for the people who want one as well for their own breeding pairs.

Don't know if you can understand what I'm trying to say lol
@AuthorEvelyn okay, I meant you could use my derg for one nest and if you could get someone else to agree for a completely different nest, then you could hatch two nests.

1 nest for you and 1 nest for the people who want one as well for their own breeding pairs.

Don't know if you can understand what I'm trying to say lol
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
@AuthorEvelyn im good without payment!
@AuthorEvelyn im good without payment!
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
tumblr_p732foPLUF1rdxogmo4_r1_250.gif
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
[/center][/center]
@litterbox

Awesome, thank you! <3
@litterbox

Awesome, thank you! <3
@Anoka

I understand, but I'm not sure if whoever I paired your dragon up with if we paired your dragon up with another dragon would be OK with not getting any dragons off the nest.
@Anoka

I understand, but I'm not sure if whoever I paired your dragon up with if we paired your dragon up with another dragon would be OK with not getting any dragons off the nest.
@litterbox Did you want any hatchlings? And would it sound fair if I get first pick at one hatchling, and you split the rest between yourself and Anoka? Or if you don't want any hatchlings Anoka can have all but one from the nest.

@Anoka If litterbox doesn't want any hatchlings you can have all of them off the nest involving their dragon and your dragon, except one male/female which I would keep. But if they do want hatchlings, I'll take first pick at a hatchling, and you can split the rest between the two of you, does that sound fair?
@litterbox Did you want any hatchlings? And would it sound fair if I get first pick at one hatchling, and you split the rest between yourself and Anoka? Or if you don't want any hatchlings Anoka can have all but one from the nest.

@Anoka If litterbox doesn't want any hatchlings you can have all of them off the nest involving their dragon and your dragon, except one male/female which I would keep. But if they do want hatchlings, I'll take first pick at a hatchling, and you can split the rest between the two of you, does that sound fair?
@AuthorEvelyn Yes, but I only need one female :3 whoever else it is can have the rest after

I just wanted 'payment' because breeding cool Down is 35 days =~=!
@AuthorEvelyn Yes, but I only need one female :3 whoever else it is can have the rest after

I just wanted 'payment' because breeding cool Down is 35 days =~=!
tDeKDnH.png 5hF3FGk.png gaDbGK.png
@AuthorEvelyn i wouldn't mind taking one of the babies if there's extra!
@AuthorEvelyn i wouldn't mind taking one of the babies if there's extra!
97f1bd05c230620a8af8fd6a35118ace3f5937a1.png
em | she/her | +0 FR time | lorenz enthusiast
[/center][/center]
@Anoka Awesome, can do! One female for me and one female for you!

@litterbox Everything else besides two females is yours!
@Anoka Awesome, can do! One female for me and one female for you!

@litterbox Everything else besides two females is yours!
@Anoka @litterbox

Could you both send a CR with your dragons? I'll accept it once I have nests available. :)
@Anoka @litterbox

Could you both send a CR with your dragons? I'll accept it once I have nests available. :)
I can lend my dragon Rose to you if you are still looking for another male.
I can lend my dragon Rose to you if you are still looking for another male.
I shall, someday, overcome this laziness and get art on here...
1 2 3 4 5 6