Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Rent a mate!(Rebooted.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@mysticpenguin Woo, how adorable babies.:O We can do it totally, my boy is ready. :) Just ping me if your girl is too
@mysticpenguin Woo, how adorable babies.:O We can do it totally, my boy is ready. :) Just ping me if your girl is too
@AnonMadSci They are on the nest.:) We have three eggs.:)
@AnonMadSci They are on the nest.:) We have three eggs.:)
@Rizibizi4

Yay~!!!
@Rizibizi4

Yay~!!!
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
( Just wanted to drop by and tell you that my coatl girl will finally be able to breed tomorrow!:) )
( Just wanted to drop by and tell you that my coatl girl will finally be able to breed tomorrow!:) )
Mffhimz.png
@AnoneMadSci here are the babies. I do not need any of them so we need an other payment. Anithing little is okay
@AnoneMadSci here are the babies. I do not need any of them so we need an other payment. Anithing little is okay
@mysticpenguin Maybe we can rent a nest for them in earth or nature.:)
@mysticpenguin Maybe we can rent a nest for them in earth or nature.:)
@rizibizi4 can I rent king George
@rizibizi4 can I rent king George
@Rosethewolf0705 Of course you can if you show me the mate and the outcomes and I accept them
@Rosethewolf0705 Of course you can if you show me the mate and the outcomes and I accept them
@rizibizi4 I don't know how to show the out comes
@rizibizi4 I don't know how to show the out comes
@Rosethewolf0705 Then please show me what dragon of yours will be paired with him. Her name is enough
@Rosethewolf0705 Then please show me what dragon of yours will be paired with him. Her name is enough
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24