Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Travelling Therapy Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
@Skylion44 Of course :)

@BoomBreeze Flora is ready to visit you!
@Skylion44 Of course :)

@BoomBreeze Flora is ready to visit you!
ZVpCPil.png
Who is next in line for Rosehip? She is ready to visit someone else if they are ready!
Who is next in line for Rosehip? She is ready to visit someone else if they are ready!
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@DoctorCharhart If you don't want to hold Rosehip, feel free to send her back to me :) the thread is waiting for people to respond to pings right now.
@DoctorCharhart If you don't want to hold Rosehip, feel free to send her back to me :) the thread is waiting for people to respond to pings right now.
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14

Oh, I see! I can hold on to her for longer if it's ok I just didn't want to be greedy and keep her for too long. One person I pinged a while ago didn't want to respond so I was wondering who else is next that is ready.
@nettelflare14

Oh, I see! I can hold on to her for longer if it's ok I just didn't want to be greedy and keep her for too long. One person I pinged a while ago didn't want to respond so I was wondering who else is next that is ready.
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
@RueColdFire @DoctorCharhart @Harmonytonight @BoomBreeze @Ametrine @Skylion44 @AuthorEvelyn Hello friends :) I'm pinging everyone who has shown interest in/is on the waitlist for a therapy dragon. We have enough dragons for nearly everyone on the waitlist! Therefore if you would like a dragon now, just feel free to reply (and if you like, note which dragon you prefer, since all are available). Here are the newest therapy dragons, courtesy of RueColdFire's Coldfire Hatchery: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=291804&tab=dragon&did=32641574][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326416/32641574_350.png?mtime=WQVfUgACo6U.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=291804&tab=dragon&did=32641575] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326416/32641575_350.png?mtime=WQVfXgACkKM.png[/img][/url] Harmonytonight is also donating an adorable tundra female therapy dragon in the new future :) Thank you so much to you both! Wishing all of you a wonderful evening <3
@RueColdFire @DoctorCharhart @Harmonytonight @BoomBreeze @Ametrine @Skylion44
@AuthorEvelyn

Hello friends :) I'm pinging everyone who has shown interest in/is on the waitlist for a therapy dragon. We have enough dragons for nearly everyone on the waitlist! Therefore if you would like a dragon now, just feel free to reply (and if you like, note which dragon you prefer, since all are available). Here are the newest therapy dragons, courtesy of RueColdFire's Coldfire Hatchery:
32641574_350.png?mtime=WQVfUgACo6U.png

32641575_350.png?mtime=WQVfXgACkKM.png

Harmonytonight is also donating an adorable tundra female therapy dragon in the new future :) Thank you so much to you both!

Wishing all of you a wonderful evening <3
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14 I don't know what the tundra looks like, so could i take her in? :D

EDIT: Oh, Flora's going to visit then? Then do please send her over! ^^
@nettelflare14 I don't know what the tundra looks like, so could i take her in? :D

EDIT: Oh, Flora's going to visit then? Then do please send her over! ^^
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@BoomBreeze Flora is on her way! :) The tundra isn't ready yet, but she'll be available soon!
@BoomBreeze Flora is on her way! :) The tundra isn't ready yet, but she'll be available soon!
ZVpCPil.png
@nettelflare14 I'll be happy with Flora! :D Thank you!
@nettelflare14 I'll be happy with Flora! :D Thank you!
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
Hope my little babies bring a smile to people's faces ^w^

and if you fall in love with one of them and want your own,
I periodically breed similar/the same color patterns in my hatchery! (Spell Bound Pairing)
Hope my little babies bring a smile to people's faces ^w^

and if you fall in love with one of them and want your own,
I periodically breed similar/the same color patterns in my hatchery! (Spell Bound Pairing)
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
Wow-I appear to have somehow missed reading a lot of messages here >.< (life is very busy)
I'd love to take rosehip whenever she's ready (no rush)- feel free to offer the other lovelies to someone else~
@nettleflare14 @DoctorCharhart
Wow-I appear to have somehow missed reading a lot of messages here >.< (life is very busy)
I'd love to take rosehip whenever she's ready (no rush)- feel free to offer the other lovelies to someone else~
@nettleflare14 @DoctorCharhart
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34