Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Tox's Leveling Services
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33067670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330677/33067670_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [columns][color=transparent]x x x x x[/color][nextcol][color=#fec03d][b][font=courier new][size=4]yeah hey this is davesprite and ill train up your little nuggets or whatever in that grand old coliseum over there i mean i guess if you wanna train em yourself thats chill and all but bro believe me whats better than making someone else do your work am i right just give me a little treasure and ill get to hackin and slashin or whatever it is you think i dont actually do with my sword thats purely decorative and not at all actually useful in battle i mean seriously whos idea was that anyway uh i guess what im saying is im going to be fighting anyway so you might as well let the little guys get something out of it you know what i mean? so prices, i do have prices, check them out here Lv3: 1k Treasure Lv4: 1.5k Treasure Lv5: 3k Treasure Lv6: 4k Treasure Lv7: 5k Treasure and there you have it oh wait i can hear you thinking with my sprite powers "why level 7" youre asking, well its simple when you sacrifice your dragon to god, or exalt them or whatever you want to call it, i prefer to call it actually i dont care enough when you exalt them you get between 10 and 13k treasure and thats a pretty decent boon if you ask me, especially when it doesnt take all that long to level them up to seven and hey i tend to multitask and watch stuff on my ishades so its whatever really i dont mind if you throw a lot of your noobs at me fair warning though dragons gotta be adults and have names so ill refuse hatchlings because hatchlings dont belong on the battlefield, whats wrong with you and ill likely give them a silly name, look out for that yo on a final note if you wanna throw me a tip, im a man of healthy tastes and enjoy a lot of meat id be grateful if i could get some of that just a bite really thats all i need[/size][/color][/b][/font][nextcol][color=transparent]x x x x x[/color][/columns] [quote=Customers] [center]Total Dragons Trained: 20[/center] DivineLush / 20 [/quote]
x x x x x yeah hey this is davesprite and ill train up your little nuggets or whatever in that grand old coliseum over there

i mean i guess if you wanna train em yourself thats chill and all but bro believe me whats better than making someone else do your work am i right

just give me a little treasure and ill get to hackin and slashin or whatever it is you think i dont actually do with my sword thats purely decorative and not at all actually useful in battle i mean seriously whos idea was that anyway

uh

i guess what im saying is im going to be fighting anyway so you might as well let the little guys get something out of it you know what i mean?

so prices, i do have prices, check them out here

Lv3: 1k Treasure
Lv4: 1.5k Treasure
Lv5: 3k Treasure
Lv6: 4k Treasure
Lv7: 5k Treasure

and there you have it

oh wait i can hear you thinking with my sprite powers

"why level 7" youre asking, well its simple

when you sacrifice your dragon to god, or exalt them or whatever you want to call it, i prefer to call it

actually i dont care enough

when you exalt them you get between 10 and 13k treasure and thats a pretty decent boon if you ask me, especially when it doesnt take all that long to level them up to seven

and hey i tend to multitask and watch stuff on my ishades so its whatever really i dont mind if you throw a lot of your noobs at me

fair warning though

dragons gotta be adults and have names so ill refuse hatchlings because hatchlings dont belong on the battlefield, whats wrong with you

and ill likely give them a silly name, look out for that yo

on a final note if you wanna throw me a tip, im a man of healthy tastes and enjoy a lot of meat

id be grateful if i could get some of that

just a bite really thats all i need
x x x x x
Customers wrote:
Total Dragons Trained: 20

DivineLush / 20
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne I wonder if people would pay for this :) No offense of course but the highest average payout would be 3kt left over from your leveling fee. (Which is basically the same that you'd get if you exalt right away.) Maybe if you ensure people a 5kt win from this (so to level 7 would cost 5kt). Just a friendly tip! Do with it what you will.
@xLittleOne I wonder if people would pay for this :) No offense of course but the highest average payout would be 3kt left over from your leveling fee. (Which is basically the same that you'd get if you exalt right away.) Maybe if you ensure people a 5kt win from this (so to level 7 would cost 5kt). Just a friendly tip! Do with it what you will.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber I appreciate the advice, actually! What would you recommend I regulate each price to, if I took level 7 down to 5k?
@Grafkrabber I appreciate the advice, actually! What would you recommend I regulate each price to, if I took level 7 down to 5k?
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
I agree with the above comment... maybe if you charged a hefty fee and leveled dragons to higher levels for people to use? Especially newbies, they need leveled dragons.
Btw, I've got a fully stoned mire flyer for solo runs with two fodder. It's hard to get the hang of (turn order etc), but that may help get your prices down as well ^-^
I agree with the above comment... maybe if you charged a hefty fee and leveled dragons to higher levels for people to use? Especially newbies, they need leveled dragons.
Btw, I've got a fully stoned mire flyer for solo runs with two fodder. It's hard to get the hang of (turn order etc), but that may help get your prices down as well ^-^
@xLittleOne Personally I'd go for:

Payout total - (Payout exalter) - [Payout for you]
L3: 5071 (4071 treasure) [1000 treasure]
L4: 6765 (5265 treasure) [1500 treasure]
L5: 8230 (5230 treasure) [3000 treasure]
L6: 9803 (5803 treasure) [4000 treasure]
L7: 11287 (6257 treasure) [5000 treasure]

Not as much earnings, but more likely to get people to go with it. You could share daily bonuses 50/50.
@xLittleOne Personally I'd go for:

Payout total - (Payout exalter) - [Payout for you]
L3: 5071 (4071 treasure) [1000 treasure]
L4: 6765 (5265 treasure) [1500 treasure]
L5: 8230 (5230 treasure) [3000 treasure]
L6: 9803 (5803 treasure) [4000 treasure]
L7: 11287 (6257 treasure) [5000 treasure]

Not as much earnings, but more likely to get people to go with it. You could share daily bonuses 50/50.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@grafkrabber thank you! I'll try these prices!

@Foxlo I do have one dragon who's fully stoned and lv24 but she can only barely handle the mire by herself (i lose more time getting wiped out than i do leveling) so thus far it's faster with the team of two i have now. xD I'm trying to save for lair expansions and battle stones so that my dragons can fare better on coliseum.

I'm honestly still new-ish myself, I joined in february, so I'm still learning how to price things and do things. I appreciate it when people pop in and tell me what I'm doing wrong with advice on how to fix it, so thanks!
@grafkrabber thank you! I'll try these prices!

@Foxlo I do have one dragon who's fully stoned and lv24 but she can only barely handle the mire by herself (i lose more time getting wiped out than i do leveling) so thus far it's faster with the team of two i have now. xD I'm trying to save for lair expansions and battle stones so that my dragons can fare better on coliseum.

I'm honestly still new-ish myself, I joined in february, so I'm still learning how to price things and do things. I appreciate it when people pop in and tell me what I'm doing wrong with advice on how to fix it, so thanks!
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
Yeah, to build breath for eliminate, I always start with a 2 monster wave so I take less damage. There's a super strict build to fly it solo, so I just bought a dragon with all the stones and stats lol XD
Best of luck!
Yeah, to build breath for eliminate, I always start with a 2 monster wave so I take less damage. There's a super strict build to fly it solo, so I just bought a dragon with all the stones and stats lol XD
Best of luck!
@xLittleOne

Hello I lv in the Mire too. If you need Help with Tips etc Ping me ;)
@xLittleOne

Hello I lv in the Mire too. If you need Help with Tips etc Ping me ;)
CeLSHOy.png
@Kazami tips would be appreciated! I'll show you my leveling team, the coliseum stats that the start of the post doesnt show. I have a stat point reset potion I'm going to use on Ness once she reaches 25. These two are following the loot farming build if I'm honest, I have a dragon I intend on using for solo Mire grinding but he's severely lacking in stones. [img]http://i.imgur.com/94zANzW.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/9wUdvig.png[/img]
@Kazami tips would be appreciated! I'll show you my leveling team, the coliseum stats that the start of the post doesnt show. I have a stat point reset potion I'm going to use on Ness once she reaches 25. These two are following the loot farming build if I'm honest, I have a dragon I intend on using for solo Mire grinding but he's severely lacking in stones.

94zANzW.png

9wUdvig.png
Toxas
Age 30+
Nonbinary AroAce
Fae/Faer Pronouns
+3 FR Time
I have ADHD.
Queer pride!
Autistic pride!
KT6uxx1.png

I subscribe to all of
my threads, you do
not need to ping me!
KT6uxx1.png 4PsCADg.png
6nn1D9N.png
sA2C1Ma.png
GLDFv6t.png
NZ9teu3.png
@xLittleOne Nice Building. I use 2 Dragons for Training my Fodder. my Mugenkan for First hit and my Sleeping Beauty for Killing it. [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/44afe6b5b36b43e689d567c1160a5eb9.png[/img] [img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/11743bce596943f685f52906c744b14a.png[/img] you should read this. it's good and helped me in the Past :3 http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
@xLittleOne Nice Building.

I use 2 Dragons for Training my Fodder. my Mugenkan for First hit and my Sleeping Beauty for Killing it.

44afe6b5b36b43e689d567c1160a5eb9.png
11743bce596943f685f52906c744b14a.png

you should read this. it's good and helped me in the Past :3

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710
CeLSHOy.png
1 2