Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nightingales (Project) Free Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
@Creedy

If you have any questions at all, let me know.

Happy to see folks interested in participating in my project. I know it's still relatively young, but excited to watch it grow. And that is thanks to all of you guys.
@Creedy

If you have any questions at all, let me know.

Happy to see folks interested in participating in my project. I know it's still relatively young, but excited to watch it grow. And that is thanks to all of you guys.
Made an update in the Updates and Notices. There is a Reward Basket for the first Nightingale Trained to level 15 and Registered. Good luck, guys.

When you adopt a Nightingale, please provide it a name. It is helpful to see unique names for the children of the Founding Families.

Will have a pair ready to sit on a nest tomorrow, so will provide an update regarding the number of eggs.
Made an update in the Updates and Notices. There is a Reward Basket for the first Nightingale Trained to level 15 and Registered. Good luck, guys.

When you adopt a Nightingale, please provide it a name. It is helpful to see unique names for the children of the Founding Families.

Will have a pair ready to sit on a nest tomorrow, so will provide an update regarding the number of eggs.
Thalia and Pollux are tending to two eggs. More adoptables will be available soon.
Thalia and Pollux are tending to two eggs. More adoptables will be available soon.
Thanks fir the updates!
Thanks fir the updates!
Just trying to keep folks informed.

For whatever reason, my founding pairs seem to like giving out twins ( this is the third set).
Just trying to keep folks informed.

For whatever reason, my founding pairs seem to like giving out twins ( this is the third set).
@Eclipsea Can you ping me when there are new hatchlings? I've cleaned out some old dragons to make lair space, so I could take on a Nightingale now!
@Eclipsea Can you ping me when there are new hatchlings? I've cleaned out some old dragons to make lair space, so I could take on a Nightingale now!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@ZenithNadir
Will do. Excited for you to have a Nightingale.
@ZenithNadir
Will do. Excited for you to have a Nightingale.
@Eclipsea

Is that male pearlcatcher still up for grabs? If so, I'd love to have him ;A;
@Eclipsea

Is that male pearlcatcher still up for grabs? If so, I'd love to have him ;A;
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@Adu
He is available. I am setting up a CR for you. Welcome to the Nightingale Project.
@Adu
He is available. I am setting up a CR for you. Welcome to the Nightingale Project.
@SoaringWonders
@Rosethewolf0705
@Lambertisaprick
@ZenithNadir

Please note that Thalia and Pollux had twin sons this morning, and they are available for adoption.
@SoaringWonders
@Rosethewolf0705
@Lambertisaprick
@ZenithNadir

Please note that Thalia and Pollux had twin sons this morning, and they are available for adoption.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120