Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 6845 6846
@Endro *salutes* Fire Nest at the ready! ^^
@Endro *salutes* Fire Nest at the ready! ^^
@JovaniSkye yay! What food type would you prefer (or a tip, I can do that too)? :)
@JovaniSkye yay! What food type would you prefer (or a tip, I can do that too)? :)
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
@Endro I can always use meat unless a gift is easier for you! ^^ (WC heavy lair xD;; )
@Endro I can always use meat unless a gift is easier for you! ^^ (WC heavy lair xD;; )
@Endro - Your pair are the proud parents of a 3-egg nest! ^^
@Endro - Your pair are the proud parents of a 3-egg nest! ^^
@JovaniSkye oh excellent! That's ideal really. Thank you for hosting them!
@JovaniSkye oh excellent! That's ideal really. Thank you for hosting them!
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
RskN6mH.png
@AngelAura @AngellusProject @Anthea @Babysaxon @ClockworkFeline @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Gubs @Itarille @Kaltblutig @kirlia @Kyokaen @Lapse @LaserCatOverlord @Leenanishere @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @Valiriah @Villainous

I am in need of an ice nest. Would any of you fine people have one free? It would be much appreciated.
@AngelAura @AngellusProject @Anthea @Babysaxon @ClockworkFeline @Deoxtri @Deva @Dyodoreu @emeemay @Endro @Gubs @Itarille @Kaltblutig @kirlia @Kyokaen @Lapse @LaserCatOverlord @Leenanishere @OliveEgg @Ravage @Ryuku @SeaAmoeba @Valiriah @Villainous

I am in need of an ice nest. Would any of you fine people have one free? It would be much appreciated.
@torreywolf I got yah! :) Food pref is insects, if you've got extra~
@torreywolf I got yah! :) Food pref is insects, if you've got extra~
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
RskN6mH.png
@Endro You are awesome I have plenty of insects and will send food with the dergs also. Thank you.
@Endro You are awesome I have plenty of insects and will send food with the dergs also. Thank you.
Hello everybody!
I'm in need of a few nests.

First a Wind-Nest
@ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @Malis @Muffinly @nutmegkitten @paigyp01 @patronissimo @Perrydotto @Regenherz @Ruffian @Scybilla @Selah @SkylineFields @startleddust @SteampunkDragon @Tria91 @Zandelion

and secondly a Nature-Nest
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @briar @caityjay @cheshiregh0st @Doki @Ethanaell @hathanhate @Kell @PartyPenguin27 @Rifka @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Thunderjam @Trigenby @Tuberose @twotone @xazz @xMoonDragonx

If you have a nest free for me, let me know what kind of food you'd prefere to get. C:
Hello everybody!
I'm in need of a few nests.

First a Wind-Nest
@ironyfilleddonut @Jaz @Malis @Muffinly @nutmegkitten @paigyp01 @patronissimo @Perrydotto @Regenherz @Ruffian @Scybilla @Selah @SkylineFields @startleddust @SteampunkDragon @Tria91 @Zandelion

and secondly a Nature-Nest
@Akirokai @Amburgerl @briar @caityjay @cheshiregh0st @Doki @Ethanaell @hathanhate @Kell @PartyPenguin27 @Rifka @rocketgirl2 @SpaceFerrari @Taneko @TearzofMercury @Thunderjam @Trigenby @Tuberose @twotone @xazz @xMoonDragonx

If you have a nest free for me, let me know what kind of food you'd prefere to get. C:
RY79kSb.png
@Jey

I have all three of my nests open, so I can gladly assist you there!
@Jey

I have all three of my nests open, so I can gladly assist you there!
Espresso%20Icon.png Kristy/Kris
she/her
Adult
+1 FR time
Please ping me! I may miss your reply/message if you don't.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 6845 6846