Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 6839 6840
@Sammyken

thank you! what food would you like?
@Sammyken

thank you! what food would you like?
PreE5U3.png
@pyr0

whatever your dragons eat.
@pyr0

whatever your dragons eat.
sZRxyrd.png
[center][color=green][size=4][b]Don't forget to submit FEEDBACK![/b][/size][/color] We are watching. [img]http://femoticons.net/images/stickers/smileys/detective.png[/img][/center] The new thread is over 5 days old, so if you have borrowed a nest on the first 2 pages of this thread, you should have fed the Feedback Fiend. I have made a copy of the Feedback spreadsheet so I will know if you did, and may decide to publicly announce any slackers!
Don't forget to submit FEEDBACK!

We are watching.
detective.png

The new thread is over 5 days old, so if you have borrowed a nest on the first 2 pages of this thread, you should have fed the Feedback Fiend. I have made a copy of the Feedback spreadsheet so I will know if you did, and may decide to publicly announce any slackers!
@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

We need more brown-eyed baby dragons running around our lair. Can you help out?

@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

We need more brown-eyed baby dragons running around our lair. Can you help out?

@Ruffian I can take your pair. :) Feel free to send whatever food, if you're so inclined.
@Ruffian I can take your pair. :) Feel free to send whatever food, if you're so inclined.
U58SZuw.png
@wuf

Thank you so much! They're on their way, with a Yeti cooler full of food to share with your lair. There's a bit of everythig left over from their mating ceremony.
@wuf

Thank you so much! They're on their way, with a Yeti cooler full of food to share with your lair. There's a bit of everythig left over from their mating ceremony.
@Ruffian Anytime and thank you for the food! They had three eggs. I'll send everyone back over once they've hatched. :)
@Ruffian Anytime and thank you for the food! They had three eggs. I'll send everyone back over once they've hatched. :)
U58SZuw.png
@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Carmenta @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing @zorramala

Hi, the pair is RTB today. I'm still looking for a nest. Would anyone happen to have one open today?

I found one!
@Birdesc @CarmineCranes @Carmenta @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @Ninjakitten @pangolinparade @RimeRind @sempervivums @Starsystems @stevebucky @Waxwing @zorramala

Hi, the pair is RTB today. I'm still looking for a nest. Would anyone happen to have one open today?

I found one!
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
@scream I've got a nest free!
@scream I've got a nest free!
k9A6iCy.png
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

Heyhey, could I grab a Fire nest for a bit later tonight? (I'm still at work, but I'll be free in about two hours!)
@AetherSeer @Agateflame @Apis @Elininjakat @Fallenarrow @FlamingCatz @FluffyTundras @GingerArcanist @Inamkur @JovaniSkye @Kaelum @Lurker @nymbleflight @RiztheHuntress @rubyredtan @SammyKen @Senri @Shadespots @ShyriaDracnoir @Wilcek

Heyhey, could I grab a Fire nest for a bit later tonight? (I'm still at work, but I'll be free in about two hours!)
_________________________________________ O c h i b a
fr time +1 (MST)
she/her • they/them
Lightning to Ice
Wishlist (Nunivak's bio)
rbI5hqT.pngRCrtb7I.pngR79bmFN.pngDYnd7sf.pngrSIsbJn.png8GB0qBO.pngaFt0thR.png
RskN6mH.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 6839 6840