Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6839 6840
NEW THREAD! *rolls around*

I'm excited. I don't get a chance to host many nests, but maybe I can do more in the future.
NEW THREAD! *rolls around*

I'm excited. I don't get a chance to host many nests, but maybe I can do more in the future.
D3Ebpmw.gif6PnILns.gifspxPp6c.gif
Does anyone have some Plague Love for me? I'll be pleased to send along some food or a mystery gift, your choice.

Plague
@Archfiend @CyanideCandy @hotdoge @interestingword @Jey @Nanashi @NeophyteRedglare @PuzzleArai @Raindonkey @RoseyVaporeon @SadieWitch @Scream @serebronaga @tinyangrycheezit @Trumplocke @Velander
Does anyone have some Plague Love for me? I'll be pleased to send along some food or a mystery gift, your choice.

Plague
@Archfiend @CyanideCandy @hotdoge @interestingword @Jey @Nanashi @NeophyteRedglare @PuzzleArai @Raindonkey @RoseyVaporeon @SadieWitch @Scream @serebronaga @tinyangrycheezit @Trumplocke @Velander
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst

I've got plague something for you! May be love, may be scarlet fever, who knows. :P
@Zaratyst

I've got plague something for you! May be love, may be scarlet fever, who knows. :P
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare

Cool! Sending Belgaer and Orannis over. Thanks!

You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.

Yeah, that does sound extremely contagious!
@NeophyteRedglare

Cool! Sending Belgaer and Orannis over. Thanks!

You give me fever - when you kiss me, fever when you hold me tight
Fever - in the the morning, fever all through the night.

Yeah, that does sound extremely contagious!
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst

Lmao, make sure they wash their paws when they get back. Two eggs!
@Zaratyst

Lmao, make sure they wash their paws when they get back. Two eggs!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Dear Plague, may I please get a nest for my breeding project?^^
Please tell me which food is needed :3
Dear Plague, may I please get a nest for my breeding project?^^
Please tell me which food is needed :3
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@KameTurtle

I can get you for Plague, whatever food the pair eats is fine :3
@KameTurtle

I can get you for Plague, whatever food the pair eats is fine :3
@serebronaga
Thank you!^^ Sending them in 5 minutes~
@serebronaga
Thank you!^^ Sending them in 5 minutes~
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Alternatewarning @appyrose @Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @Kaldwin @Konekova @Lanturn @penantiomers @Seespotbitejane @SonyaAxel @Steel @TeaRex @Vistron @Vixeon @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

Hello, it is me again with my 2 seemingly impossible breeding projects! I need one Earth and one Lightning nest today, and tell me what food you'd like! Thanks a bunch <3

All found thanks! <3
@Alternatewarning @appyrose @Axqu @Britty @Butterfree @Kaldwin @Konekova @Lanturn @penantiomers @Seespotbitejane @SonyaAxel @Steel @TeaRex @Vistron @Vixeon @Yako @Zaratyst @ZenithNadir

@chromehorse @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Grimbone @Hellioning @JellyWyvern @Jenivette @Kardi @Kassinator @Kodex @Lizzi @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Snaphance @Stout @veinlily @wuf

Hello, it is me again with my 2 seemingly impossible breeding projects! I need one Earth and one Lightning nest today, and tell me what food you'd like! Thanks a bunch <3

All found thanks! <3
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@ilimati

I have an Earth nest for ya :3 send em my way!
@ilimati

I have an Earth nest for ya :3 send em my way!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 6839 6840