Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 6839 6840
@Lurker - I can provide 1 Earth nest if that helps you :) I'll take any food the pair eats.
@Lurker - I can provide 1 Earth nest if that helps you :) I'll take any food the pair eats.
naturef2.png
@Aava
Both pairs had 2 eggs each!
@Aava
Both pairs had 2 eggs each!
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
[s]Hi! Looking for [color=deeppink]1 Arcane nest[/color]. Let me know if you'd like food (and what kind) or a familiar~[/s] [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Done~ thank you, Samidare!
Hi! Looking for 1 Arcane nest. Let me know if you'd like food (and what kind) or a familiar~

Done~ thank you, Samidare!
Clan-Emblem-Small-Flag-2.pngpetalsgeneeggroyal.pngcapsuleeggspearmint.png ..........
@then

GUESS WHO PINGED EARLY LMAO. I'm super sorry! If you're willing to still host them in two days' time I'd be grateful? Don't want to ping the whole group again then.
@then

GUESS WHO PINGED EARLY LMAO. I'm super sorry! If you're willing to still host them in two days' time I'd be grateful? Don't want to ping the whole group again then.
britwhalebadge.png
@Hydrotoxic
I can host your nest! Food your dragons eat would be great. :)
@Hydrotoxic
I can host your nest! Food your dragons eat would be great. :)
@beanutbutter
it’s fine!

i’ll take them in two days!
@beanutbutter
it’s fine!

i’ll take them in two days!
she/her
@Koobi
Thank you! Sending them over now!
@Koobi
Thank you! Sending them over now!
R3T9Jmp.png
@then

Thank you so much! Can't wait!
@then

Thank you so much! Can't wait!
britwhalebadge.png
@Lurker I can get the other three earth nests. No food necessary!
@Lurker I can get the other three earth nests. No food necessary!
fgp70FI.png
[quote=Lightning CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Spirit of Lightning][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@Above, @Amenen, @Axqu, @glibcrayon, @Kano3Shuuya, @Kapara, @Konekova, @Lefty, @Lyka, @Mikann, @ofkismetandkalon, @penantiomers, @Sassapphire, @ShadowPiper, @Tigenki, @towershield, @tsubakistar, @Wightspark, @xuliana, @yagendoushi, @Zaratyst[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] I'm in need of 2 Lightning nests. Please let me know what kind of food you'd like me to send along. Thank you very much.
Lightning CFCE Hosts wrote:
Spirit of Lightning o @Above, @Amenen, @Axqu, @glibcrayon, @Kano3Shuuya, @Kapara, @Konekova, @Lefty, @Lyka, @Mikann, @ofkismetandkalon, @penantiomers, @Sassapphire, @ShadowPiper, @Tigenki, @towershield, @tsubakistar, @Wightspark, @xuliana, @yagendoushi, @Zaratyst

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

Please host for current CFCE members only!

I'm in need of 2 Lightning nests. Please let me know what kind of food you'd like me to send along. Thank you very much.
1 2 ... 3091 3092 3093 3094 3095 ... 6839 6840