Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 6844 6845
@Kallistrate

I only have one nest available right now if you're interested, though I won't be able to hatch my next until the 24th.
@Kallistrate

I only have one nest available right now if you're interested, though I won't be able to hatch my next until the 24th.
eCli0Ue.png
@arcaneidolriots
Three eggs c:
@arcaneidolriots
Three eggs c:
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@oreosalad I can spot you one Lightning best! I'm in desperate need of bugs and plants!
@oreosalad I can spot you one Lightning best! I'm in desperate need of bugs and plants!
hoMNYDJ.png
[center][size=6]Anyone has a light nest I could borrow? :)[/size] [size=5](Coatl x PC, please include food preference.) [quote]@Carmenta @CarmineCranes @DarthUmbreon @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @Dragondrop @Eve @heartcrusher1 @Hexacoatl @Jessyta @LhiannanSidhe @LSeven @nonarygame @Oreosalad @Pennywhistle @PrimeNumbersCas @pumpkinpie @RimeRind @Scrimshaw @sempervivums @Shikoire @Starsystems @TornadoTorrie @Unenchanted[/quote][/center]
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Oreosalad

However many you still need :)
@Oreosalad

However many you still need :)
dNCLmdm.png
@Silverskeejee
You dragons and their 4 adorable hatchlings are on their way back to you now
@Silverskeejee
You dragons and their 4 adorable hatchlings are on their way back to you now
@grafkrabber i can host! Plants would be good
@grafkrabber i can host! Plants would be good
Check out my Hatchery!
Click here.
@Oreosalad

Astero and Nebula had 2 eggs
Ruriske and Epiphron had 1 egg
Edgar and Lavrenti had 3 eggs
@Oreosalad

Astero and Nebula had 2 eggs
Ruriske and Epiphron had 1 egg
Edgar and Lavrenti had 3 eggs
dNCLmdm.png
@acorn781 @Avirein @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Hellioning @highstrider @Kardi @Kodex @KoryuEdelgard @LadyBee @LiNaan @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Silverskeejee @Snaphance @SoulySOS @Teland @wuf

To all wonderful members I am in need of an earth nest. Please let me know what food is needed.
@acorn781 @Avirein @CoolCougar @Desertmonkey @Hellioning @highstrider @Kardi @Kodex @KoryuEdelgard @LadyBee @LiNaan @mamamouse @OverlordFreya @PixelTheft @reliquiaen @roachchoir @Silverskeejee @Snaphance @SoulySOS @Teland @wuf

To all wonderful members I am in need of an earth nest. Please let me know what food is needed.
@torreywolf

I have an open nest and room to host. C: No food necessary.
@torreywolf

I have an open nest and room to host. C: No food necessary.
1 2 ... 287 288 289 290 291 ... 6844 6845