Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | CFCE (private nest exchange) OPEN
1 2 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 6844 6845
@beanutbutter Fire here! I can take your nest, a gift would be nice <3
@beanutbutter Fire here! I can take your nest, a gift would be nice <3
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@Yowanini

Got three eggs for you.
And I just want to double check. You want these to hatch next Sunday, the first day of flameforgers?
@Yowanini

Got three eggs for you.
And I just want to double check. You want these to hatch next Sunday, the first day of flameforgers?
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
[quote=Shadow CFCE Hosts][columns][item=Ichor Nymph][nextcol][color=transparent]o[/color][nextcol][size=3]@AngelFire335, @AngelicWitch93, @AshWolf143, @Axyzel, @Azlynn, @baconwastaken, @Beheaded, @chiyukiakasuna, @counterfeat, @dragonpsyche, @ffloof, @GhostG4ming, @Lusinga, @Micchi23, @Nicolas, @PalominoPrincess, @phoenixoflegend, @Seijuurou, @shamrocked, @Shelandra, @shsltrashboy, @SnottyPants, @Trinkets, @UniverseStar, @UseTheWord, @Vailess, @Wraith296, @XiangEr, @xlJaySkylx, @XxCalypsoxX[br][br][b]Flight moderator:[/b] @Zaratyst[/size][br][br][b]Please host for current CFCE members only![/b][/columns][/quote] [s]Hello all! Looking for 1 shadow nest, let me know if you'd like food or a familiar[/s] Found!
Shadow CFCE Hosts wrote:
Ichor Nymph o @AngelFire335, @AngelicWitch93, @AshWolf143, @Axyzel, @Azlynn, @baconwastaken, @Beheaded, @chiyukiakasuna, @counterfeat, @dragonpsyche, @ffloof, @GhostG4ming, @Lusinga, @Micchi23, @Nicolas, @PalominoPrincess, @phoenixoflegend, @Seijuurou, @shamrocked, @Shelandra, @shsltrashboy, @SnottyPants, @Trinkets, @UniverseStar, @UseTheWord, @Vailess, @Wraith296, @XiangEr, @xlJaySkylx, @XxCalypsoxX

Flight moderator: @Zaratyst

Please host for current CFCE members only!

Hello all! Looking for 1 shadow nest, let me know if you'd like food or a familiar

Found!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@Sockmonkeygerald
@beanutbutter

I got 1 nest for each of ya. No food needed. :-)

@Sockmonkeygerald
@beanutbutter

I got 1 nest for each of ya. No food needed. :-)

98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded Awesome, thank you!
@Beheaded Awesome, thank you!
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@TheJadeSiren thank you! looks like it's a good thing I made all that space available in my lair, going to have quite the flood of babies coming back in 6 days :D
@TheJadeSiren thank you! looks like it's a good thing I made all that space available in my lair, going to have quite the flood of babies coming back in 6 days :D
4G1L5Tv.gifuFV2wbJ.gifw8o0xW1.png
@beanutbutter Three eggs for your Fire nest!
@beanutbutter Three eggs for your Fire nest!
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
@beanutbutter @sockmonkeygerald

e0NWy5K.gif

3 eggos on both; yup!
@beanutbutter @sockmonkeygerald

e0NWy5K.gif

3 eggos on both; yup!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded Thanks!
@Beheaded Thanks!
@Beheaded @Krakatoaa Wonderful! thank you both :D
@Beheaded @Krakatoaa Wonderful! thank you both :D
britwhalebadge.png
1 2 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 6844 6845