Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lovely's Exalt Rescue 2.0 - RELOCATED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
to add to the up for adoption list: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31405352] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314054/31405352_350.png[/img] [/url]
to add to the up for adoption list:

31405352_350.png
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[code]User Here - Amount of Dragons: - Dropped Off On: - Can Come And Drop Off Again:[/code] CryLikeAWolf - Amount of Dragons: 2 - Dropped Off On: March 22, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 22, 2017 zzzhorses - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 20, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 20, 2017 StarButterfly - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped Off On: March 21, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 21, 2017 KiwiDemonHunter - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 21, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again On: April 21, 2017 smeen - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 20, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again On: April 20, 2017 deadpan - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 19, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 19, 2017 Fizzywits - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: March 22, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 22, 2017 MagykalWagykal - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017 smeen - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017 WakahisaDManami - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped off On: March 29, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 29, 2017 Telurin - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017 Lunalii - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017 Mallerin - Dragon's Name(s): Silencer, Brian - Amount of Dragons: - 2 - Dropped off On: April 1, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 1, 2017 JeromeASF - Dragon's Name(s): Avia, Alfred - Amount of Dragons: 2 - Dropped off On: April 1, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 1, 2017 Kahaki - Dragon's Name(s): Devon - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: April 2, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 2, 2017 AnnieFelis - Dragon's Name(s): Koa -Amount of Dragons: 1 -Dropped off On: April 2, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 2, 2017 MutedTetris - Dragon's Name(s): Arisa - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: April 2, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 2, 2017
Code:
User Here - Amount of Dragons: - Dropped Off On: - Can Come And Drop Off Again:

CryLikeAWolf - Amount of Dragons: 2 - Dropped Off On: March 22, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 22, 2017
zzzhorses - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 20, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 20, 2017
StarButterfly - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped Off On: March 21, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 21, 2017
KiwiDemonHunter - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 21, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again On: April 21, 2017
smeen - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 20, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again On: April 20, 2017
deadpan - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped Off On: March 19, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 19, 2017
Fizzywits - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: March 22, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 22, 2017
MagykalWagykal - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017
smeen - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can
Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017
WakahisaDManami - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped off On: March 29, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 29, 2017
Telurin - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017
Lunalii - Amount of Dragons: 3 - Dropped off On: March 28, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: April 28, 2017
Mallerin - Dragon's Name(s): Silencer, Brian - Amount of Dragons: - 2 - Dropped off On: April 1, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 1, 2017
JeromeASF - Dragon's Name(s): Avia, Alfred - Amount of Dragons: 2 - Dropped off On: April 1, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 1, 2017
Kahaki - Dragon's Name(s): Devon - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: April 2, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 2, 2017
AnnieFelis - Dragon's Name(s): Koa -Amount of Dragons: 1 -Dropped off On: April 2, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 2, 2017
MutedTetris - Dragon's Name(s): Arisa - Amount of Dragons: 1 - Dropped off On: April 2, 2017 - Can Come And Drop Off Again: May 2, 2017

c4a5xZL.png
place holder
place holder
c4a5xZL.png
Place holder
Place holder
c4a5xZL.png
Smeen - Three Dragon Spaces

Space One: Full
Space Two: Full
Space Three: Full

deadpan - Eight Dragon Spaces

Space Four: Empty
Space Five: Empty
Space Six: Empty
Space Seven: Empty
Space Eight: Empty

TxTiger - Ten Dragon Spaces (soon to be fifteen)

(Not so sure right now.. :/)
Space One: Empty
Space Two: Empty
Space Three: Empty
Space Nine: Empty
Space Ten: Empty

Lunamyth - Three Dragons Spaces

Space One: Full (I think)

DragonFlower - Fifty Dragon Spaces

1: Empty
2: Empty
3: Empty
4:Empty
5 5 Empty
6 Empty
7 Empty
8 Empty
9 Empty
10 Empty
11 Empty
12 Empty
13 Empty
14 Empty
15 Empty
16 Empty
17 Empty
18 Empty
19 Empty
20 Empty
21 Empty
22 Empty
23 Empty
24 Empty
25 Empty
26 Empty
27 Empty
28 Empty
29 Empty
30 Empty
31 Empty
32 Empty
33 Empty
34 Empty
35 Empty
36 Empty
37 Empty
38 Empty
39 Empty
40 Empty
41 Empty
42 Empty
43 Empty
44 Empty
45 Empty
46: Empty
47: Empty
48: Empty
49: Empty
50: Empty

ShibaBunny- Three spaces

Reginapis - 19 spaces

Smeen - Three Dragon Spaces

deadpan - Eight Dragon Spaces

TxTiger - Ten Dragon Spaces (soon to be fifteen)

(Not so sure right now.. :/)
Space One: Empty
Space Nine: Empty
Space Ten: Empty

Lunamyth - Three Dragons Spaces

Space One: Full (I think)

DragonFlower - Fifty Dragon Spaces

1: Empty
2: Empty
3: Empty
4:Empty
5 5 Empty
6 Empty
7 Empty
8 Empty
9 Empty
10 Empty
11 Empty
12 Empty
13 Empty
14 Empty
15 Empty
16 Empty
17 Empty
18 Empty
19 Empty
20 Empty
21 Empty
22 Empty
23 Empty
24 Empty
25 Empty
26 Empty
27 Empty
28 Empty
29 Empty
30 Empty
31 Empty
32 Empty
33 Empty
34 Empty
35 Empty
36 Empty
37 Empty
38 Empty
39 Empty
40 Empty
41 Empty
42 Empty
43 Empty
44 Empty
45 Empty
46: Empty
47: Empty
48: Empty
49: Empty
50: Empty

ShibaBunny- Three spaces

Reginapis - 19 spaces

c4a5xZL.png
1. Fill in your application to become a foster, and then have it accepted.
2. Wait for @ribbonz to ping you with dragon(s), and then state if you're taking any of the dragon(s) or not.
3. When you get a dragon(s), put any banner that says "lovely's Exalt Rescue" on it. But don't use the Flight Badges.
4. Simply wait until your dragon(s) get a person that's lookign to adopt. And you decide if you want to let your foster dragon(s) go to that home or not.
5. Wooh, success! Someone has a good application, now send the CR with the dragon (and the person's payment for the dragon). and contact @ribbonz once the dragon is adopted, so she can put the dragon(s) you've adopted out on the "Successful Adoptions" post, and take them off of the "Dragon up For Adoption" post.

If you have any questions about being a foster, just let @ribbonz know, and she'll answer all of your questions!

Questions:

Q: What do I do with the Payment? Do I keep it, or you (ribbonz)?

A: You can keep it, but you can also send it to me if you'd like, to snatch a dragon off of the AH.

Q: Can I save pretty dragons off the AH, and drop them off here?

A: Yes, please just ping @ribbonz to let me know, though.

Q: How do I get a dragon(s) to foster?

A: @ribbonz will ping you when a new dragon arrives, or you can snatch one off the AH and drop him/her; Then just foster him/her.

Q: Can I add Lore to my foster dragon(s)?

A: Of course you can, just tell @ribbonz!

Q: If someone doesn't fill in the payment, what do I do?

A: Simply tell them that they need to fill in a payment over the worth of 2k treasure.

Q: Can I decline an adoption form for one of my foster dragons?

A: Yes, but you have to tell them the reason why the form was declined.

****ADDING MORE INFO, TIPS, Q&As, SOON!****
1. Fill in your application to become a foster, and then have it accepted.
2. Wait for @ribbonz to ping you with dragon(s), and then state if you're taking any of the dragon(s) or not.
3. When you get a dragon(s), put any banner that says "lovely's Exalt Rescue" on it. But don't use the Flight Badges.
4. Simply wait until your dragon(s) get a person that's lookign to adopt. And you decide if you want to let your foster dragon(s) go to that home or not.
5. Wooh, success! Someone has a good application, now send the CR with the dragon (and the person's payment for the dragon). and contact @ribbonz once the dragon is adopted, so she can put the dragon(s) you've adopted out on the "Successful Adoptions" post, and take them off of the "Dragon up For Adoption" post.

If you have any questions about being a foster, just let @ribbonz know, and she'll answer all of your questions!

Questions:

Q: What do I do with the Payment? Do I keep it, or you (ribbonz)?

A: You can keep it, but you can also send it to me if you'd like, to snatch a dragon off of the AH.

Q: Can I save pretty dragons off the AH, and drop them off here?

A: Yes, please just ping @ribbonz to let me know, though.

Q: How do I get a dragon(s) to foster?

A: @ribbonz will ping you when a new dragon arrives, or you can snatch one off the AH and drop him/her; Then just foster him/her.

Q: Can I add Lore to my foster dragon(s)?

A: Of course you can, just tell @ribbonz!

Q: If someone doesn't fill in the payment, what do I do?

A: Simply tell them that they need to fill in a payment over the worth of 2k treasure.

Q: Can I decline an adoption form for one of my foster dragons?

A: Yes, but you have to tell them the reason why the form was declined.

****ADDING MORE INFO, TIPS, Q&As, SOON!****
c4a5xZL.png
Place holder

Place holder

c4a5xZL.png
Place holder