Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Noodles's Free Hatchery (on hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 388 389
@spacenerd is this one still available if so can i have it? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275563/27556203_350.png[/img]
@spacenerd is this one still available if so can i have it?

27556203_350.png
BVUXJUX.png Friends Wanted!
Still looking for cute forum signature stuff to make mine unique too!
@spacenerd Oh! Is The First One Available? If So, I would Love It! If Not, Maybe The Third One?
@spacenerd Oh! Is The First One Available? If So, I would Love It! If Not, Maybe The Third One?
[img]http://file:///Users/admin/Desktop/file.gif[/img]
holy mackerel this really blew up overnight. ok ok.

@CoyoteFlowers and @dankylilfck, yours are on the way.

@Awkoliz04, #1 is taken but I've sent #3

@demonya and @PorcheWins, those are taken but I have updated the front page so if you want to look over them you can or also there will probably be some more blue/purple babs on the way in a couple of days. Sorry about that!
holy mackerel this really blew up overnight. ok ok.

@CoyoteFlowers and @dankylilfck, yours are on the way.

@Awkoliz04, #1 is taken but I've sent #3

@demonya and @PorcheWins, those are taken but I have updated the front page so if you want to look over them you can or also there will probably be some more blue/purple babs on the way in a couple of days. Sorry about that!
geek about various things, enginqueer, they/he. come talk to me!
--
free hatchery here

--
free apparel and familiar grab bags here
--
selling/trading familiars here
@spacenerd may I wait and see what babies you hatch? :3
@spacenerd may I wait and see what babies you hatch? :3
@PorcheWins
Yeah, sure thing! Do you want me to ping you when they come up? It'll be about 3 days, maybe more if I want to wait on making a decision about whether to adopt one out.
@PorcheWins
Yeah, sure thing! Do you want me to ping you when they come up? It'll be about 3 days, maybe more if I want to wait on making a decision about whether to adopt one out.
--
free hatchery here

--
--
@spacenerd I'm in no rush :D Now that I'm on the game, I don't plan to go anywhere :D MWHAHAHAHA
@spacenerd I'm in no rush :D Now that I'm on the game, I don't plan to go anywhere :D MWHAHAHAHA
Hello, I'm new and would love to adopt your male adult Caribbean dragon if he's still available!
Thank you!
Hello, I'm new and would love to adopt your male adult Caribbean dragon if he's still available!
Thank you!
@spacenerd may i adopt the first male gold crystal dragon? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27480927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274810/27480927_350.png[/img] [/url]
@spacenerd may i adopt the first male gold crystal dragon?

27480927_350.png

X
X
tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png
@Coelum and @caprirus -- sending them right over! (also, Coelum, I have this thread tracked but in general if u want to get ahold of somebody it's a good idea to @ them, otherwise they may or may not see your post :) )
@Coelum and @caprirus -- sending them right over! (also, Coelum, I have this thread tracked but in general if u want to get ahold of somebody it's a good idea to @ them, otherwise they may or may not see your post :) )
--
free hatchery here

--
--
Bump for hatchlings! I think this is the last chance for those adults, they've been here for several weeks now :(
Bump for hatchlings! I think this is the last chance for those adults, they've been here for several weeks now :(
--
free hatchery here

--
--
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 388 389