Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | 100 Hatchling Challenge Trade Brigade
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
Is it ok to post dragons here if you don't want to trade but would like to give them away? Cause I have plenty of boys (and girls) for people but I need lair space

Also they're not from the challenge since I haven't started it yet, idk if that's allowed either
Is it ok to post dragons here if you don't want to trade but would like to give them away? Cause I have plenty of boys (and girls) for people but I need lair space

Also they're not from the challenge since I haven't started it yet, idk if that's allowed either
@darli

I don't know the answer to this, let me ping @Dreamnorn for a possible answer.
@darli

I don't know the answer to this, let me ping @Dreamnorn for a possible answer.
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
Bogsneak interest call: As I plotted out who gets my first scroll, I came across this handsome lad: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=136&auth=ece4c65aaf73d5e1e8e036a2496eb93e81c74585&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Who some of you might remember as one of my snapper children. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26818706]This one, in fact.[/url] Now, he's many days off from achieving his full potential, and I'm keeping him forever once he's there, but I'm willing to stud him out in the future. Does anyone have an interested matriarch? [s]His brother is also up for bogsneak consideration, and I'm not even planning on keeping him. [/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=26&auth=1f8a61b4db9af64e827f051e186f823b3b01e9f5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] OOPS nevermind, he's found another home. (@smeen, since you said you want a silly snek suitor. They've got 11 days left on cooldown)
Bogsneak interest call: As I plotted out who gets my first scroll, I came across this handsome lad:

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=10&winggene=1&wings=136&auth=ece4c65aaf73d5e1e8e036a2496eb93e81c74585&dummyext=prev.png

Who some of you might remember as one of my snapper children. This one, in fact. Now, he's many days off from achieving his full potential, and I'm keeping him forever once he's there, but I'm willing to stud him out in the future. Does anyone have an interested matriarch?

His brother is also up for bogsneak consideration, and I'm not even planning on keeping him.
dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=5&breed=14&element=11&gender=0&tert=43&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=26&auth=1f8a61b4db9af64e827f051e186f823b3b01e9f5&dummyext=prev.png
OOPS nevermind, he's found another home.

(@smeen, since you said you want a silly snek suitor. They've got 11 days left on cooldown)
RVCJPrX.pngtumblr_ntp809tUrM1ueyht5o2_100.png
@darli @smeen Yikes! Sorry I didn't get back really fast. D: Yes, you can share some of the other children here, too. There's no worries; you just may have to expect to give those away for free or a low price instead of getting another in exchange.
@darli @smeen Yikes! Sorry I didn't get back really fast. D: Yes, you can share some of the other children here, too. There's no worries; you just may have to expect to give those away for free or a low price instead of getting another in exchange.
@neranishin I'm interested in that first snapper! I just started my challenge so I don't have any hatchlings from my line to trade, but if you would like a trade I can offer you up another dragon.
@neranishin I'm interested in that first snapper! I just started my challenge so I don't have any hatchlings from my line to trade, but if you would like a trade I can offer you up another dragon.
@ilexopaca If you're referring to the post with three snappers, the one with butterfly has found a home outside the challenge. (I should probably update that post, sorry) I don't think his new owner has breeding plans for him though, so you could ask her about borrowing him in the future?

If you're referring to the post where I scried them as bogsneaks, I plan to keep the eldritch/cobalt/flaxen one for myself. I'd be happy to lend him to you for a nest when his cooldown is finished, though, and if you specifically want a snapper I can hold off on changing him. (It's going to take a while to brew his scroll anyway lol)
I plan to give him Skink tomorrow though
@ilexopaca If you're referring to the post with three snappers, the one with butterfly has found a home outside the challenge. (I should probably update that post, sorry) I don't think his new owner has breeding plans for him though, so you could ask her about borrowing him in the future?

If you're referring to the post where I scried them as bogsneaks, I plan to keep the eldritch/cobalt/flaxen one for myself. I'd be happy to lend him to you for a nest when his cooldown is finished, though, and if you specifically want a snapper I can hold off on changing him. (It's going to take a while to brew his scroll anyway lol)
I plan to give him Skink tomorrow though
@neranishin oops, I missed the bogsneak update, I was looking at the snappers! If you would be willing to let me borrow the eldritch/cobalt/flaxen boy when he's off cool down that would be awesome, but if he's bogsneak-ed up by then, I'll let someone else at him first. I was hoping for snapper babies :D
@neranishin oops, I missed the bogsneak update, I was looking at the snappers! If you would be willing to let me borrow the eldritch/cobalt/flaxen boy when he's off cool down that would be awesome, but if he's bogsneak-ed up by then, I'll let someone else at him first. I was hoping for snapper babies :D
@ilexopaca There's still the grape/lemon boy, if you don't mind purple! And I have another rtb snapper matriarch, so I can go see if there are any rtb boys with potential on the AH. No promises that she'd have any sons though, and they'd be a longer wait than the grape boy's cooldown.

If grape and lemon really aren't your thing though, I can wait to bogsneak the cobalt boy. I'd rather not wait to give him skink though - is that ok?
@ilexopaca There's still the grape/lemon boy, if you don't mind purple! And I have another rtb snapper matriarch, so I can go see if there are any rtb boys with potential on the AH. No promises that she'd have any sons though, and they'd be a longer wait than the grape boy's cooldown.

If grape and lemon really aren't your thing though, I can wait to bogsneak the cobalt boy. I'd rather not wait to give him skink though - is that ok?
@neranishin if the grape lemon boy still needs a home, I'll take him :) if you would like to trade for treasure or another dragon though let me know!
@neranishin if the grape lemon boy still needs a home, I'll take him :) if you would like to trade for treasure or another dragon though let me know!
I just hatched these two lovely boys, both of whom are up for trade/sale [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27153474] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271535/27153474_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27153473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271535/27153473_350.png[/img] [/url] There father is also up for grabs if anyone is interested
I just hatched these two lovely boys, both of whom are up for trade/sale

27153474_350.png

27153473_350.png

There father is also up for grabs if anyone is interested
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79