Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | My dragons, your fodder (READ RULES PLZ)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109
@AnnieFelis I was only selling them because I was trying to get some treasure so I could afford two dragons for a project I wanted to start. I actually just bought the two dragons (the two Spirals in the back of my lair) so I don't need anymore treasure now and I won't be selling anymore dragons from the free adopts thread. I'm sorry for selling dragons from the free adoptions thread. That was wrong of me but I was just worried I wouldn't get enough treasure in time to buy those Spirals and somebody else would of bought them. I know I should of gotten the treasure by other means but I was afraid I wouldn't make enough in time. I'm also sorry for getting mad at you.

I can offer you either hatchling fodder from any of the three nests I have nesting or two dragons named Yairus or Rose. I got both Yairus and Rose from two different people who wanted each of their dragons to be breed at least once before exalting and both people were fine with the two of them being exalted after being breed (with the exception of no unnamed hatchlings). Since I breed them (and I'm going to name their hatchlings before posting them on the free adopts thread) it's fine by the previous owners of the dragons for me to offer the two of them up to you as fodder. So do we have a deal? I would love Coldblade and Dawnflower, they're really pretty dragons and I promise not to exalt them.
@AnnieFelis I was only selling them because I was trying to get some treasure so I could afford two dragons for a project I wanted to start. I actually just bought the two dragons (the two Spirals in the back of my lair) so I don't need anymore treasure now and I won't be selling anymore dragons from the free adopts thread. I'm sorry for selling dragons from the free adoptions thread. That was wrong of me but I was just worried I wouldn't get enough treasure in time to buy those Spirals and somebody else would of bought them. I know I should of gotten the treasure by other means but I was afraid I wouldn't make enough in time. I'm also sorry for getting mad at you.

I can offer you either hatchling fodder from any of the three nests I have nesting or two dragons named Yairus or Rose. I got both Yairus and Rose from two different people who wanted each of their dragons to be breed at least once before exalting and both people were fine with the two of them being exalted after being breed (with the exception of no unnamed hatchlings). Since I breed them (and I'm going to name their hatchlings before posting them on the free adopts thread) it's fine by the previous owners of the dragons for me to offer the two of them up to you as fodder. So do we have a deal? I would love Coldblade and Dawnflower, they're really pretty dragons and I promise not to exalt them.
@WaterPack Sorry if I was over-cautious on my side, too. I used to give away freebies to new players, and have had way too many people walk all over me and go into my adopt threads just to exalt for a profit. I'm a bit jaded now. I figured by doing things this way people wouldn't just be going into my thread to get free money, and might be interested in some pretty dragons I feel guilty exalting for profit. Of course I still don't want to trade with people who stealth-exalt free adoptions or travelling dragons.

I listed all these dragons on the AH for a bit higher than what I'm asking here and Dawnflower sold, sorry. :| I can trade Coldblade for Yairus, though.
@WaterPack Sorry if I was over-cautious on my side, too. I used to give away freebies to new players, and have had way too many people walk all over me and go into my adopt threads just to exalt for a profit. I'm a bit jaded now. I figured by doing things this way people wouldn't just be going into my thread to get free money, and might be interested in some pretty dragons I feel guilty exalting for profit. Of course I still don't want to trade with people who stealth-exalt free adoptions or travelling dragons.

I listed all these dragons on the AH for a bit higher than what I'm asking here and Dawnflower sold, sorry. :| I can trade Coldblade for Yairus, though.
@AnnieFelis I'm sorry. And it's ok. Could I also offer you Rose in return for Chavi then? Both Yairus and Rose will finish breeding in three days if that's alright. I'll even include Andery as an apologie gift if you would like him, he's a level five but I have no use for him; He shall finish breeding in three days as well. =)
@AnnieFelis I'm sorry. And it's ok. Could I also offer you Rose in return for Chavi then? Both Yairus and Rose will finish breeding in three days if that's alright. I'll even include Andery as an apologie gift if you would like him, he's a level five but I have no use for him; He shall finish breeding in three days as well. =)
@anniefelis
Can I trade you 2 fodder for the spring/honeydew/brown noc? He's really cute, but I'm running out of lair space.
@anniefelis
Can I trade you 2 fodder for the spring/honeydew/brown noc? He's really cute, but I'm running out of lair space.
@WaterPack Nah, one for one is a fair trade, unless you really need to move some dragons out or something. I'll both pull them from the AH and pull them from this topic, and you can contact me when you're ready to trade.

@wantedplant If you really want to trade two fodder that's fine, but I'd be okay with just one adult fodder in exchange. Send me a CR for whatever you feel like trading.
@WaterPack Nah, one for one is a fair trade, unless you really need to move some dragons out or something. I'll both pull them from the AH and pull them from this topic, and you can contact me when you're ready to trade.

@wantedplant If you really want to trade two fodder that's fine, but I'd be okay with just one adult fodder in exchange. Send me a CR for whatever you feel like trading.
@AnnieFelis Ah ok, sure! Thanks! =D
@AnnieFelis Ah ok, sure! Thanks! =D
@wantedplant Okay, I made space so the trade will go through now. Sorry about that!

Edit: ooooor not. Apparently I can't use the space that the dragon I'm sending to you is currently in. I'll have to exalt another fodder. >_<
@wantedplant Okay, I made space so the trade will go through now. Sorry about that!

Edit: ooooor not. Apparently I can't use the space that the dragon I'm sending to you is currently in. I'll have to exalt another fodder. >_<
@AnnieFelis These two for the Imp and the PC? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21461695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214617/21461695_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20784487] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207845/20784487_350.png[/img] [/url]
@AnnieFelis
These two for the Imp and the PC?

21461695_350.png

20784487_350.png
@emarrow Sure thing! Sending a CR.

Edit: Or I'll send a CR once they get out of AH limbo.
@emarrow Sure thing! Sending a CR.

Edit: Or I'll send a CR once they get out of AH limbo.
@AnnieFelis - can I send you 3 adult fodder for the little crocodile noc?
@AnnieFelis - can I send you 3 adult fodder for the little crocodile noc?
FR Time +19
Dragon Sales|Item Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109