Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lioness's leveling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@RawrrLioness
Is there a spot available? I noticed there is, but still gonna ask out of politeness. Are you willing to train a lvl 13 imp to lvl 25, or if it's better for you, 20? What's the price, I've noticed that you require a price for food, but other than that, I don't see one? Can you give me an average time this may take?
Edit: Sorry for overburdening you with questions xD
@RawrrLioness
Is there a spot available? I noticed there is, but still gonna ask out of politeness. Are you willing to train a lvl 13 imp to lvl 25, or if it's better for you, 20? What's the price, I've noticed that you require a price for food, but other than that, I don't see one? Can you give me an average time this may take?
Edit: Sorry for overburdening you with questions xD
8pTv.gif
@RawrrLioness Could you help me to get Sunflower to lvl 10? :D How much food should I send over? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32489602] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324897/32489602_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RawrrLioness
Could you help me to get Sunflower to lvl 10? :D
How much food should I send over?

32489602_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@ElectricBandit ~
Hello there! :D
There are spots available at the moment :D But thank you for asking just in case! :D
I am currently training a imp to Lv25 already so i'll be more then happy to add your imp in as well, usually i would say no, unless the dragon already has battle stones (It is just the reason that it is a long journey XD) but since ill be hording food for a little while because i keep running out, ill say yes to doing your imp as well ^^
I don't particularly have a set price for doing this (Expect for any amount of food XD) but you can send as much treasure/gems/other things if you feel like it, But treasure/gems/other things are not particularly necessary and a lot is not necessary either :D (Small amount is just fine ^^)
Sadly there is also not a time frame since it may take a while to get to 20//25 but i will be more then happy to PM you with how your dragon is going if you would like and if you feel you would like your dragon back at any time then i'll send your little one back home :3
Hehe that is perfectly alright! :D It is good to ask questions! :D

@Meowruff ~
Of course! I'll be more then happy to help you out! :D
I don't particularly have a certain amount in mind so however much you would like to send over ^^
Just i don't expect a whole heap so a little is perfectly fine C:
@ElectricBandit ~
There are spots available at the moment :D But thank you for asking just in case! :D
I am currently training a imp to Lv25 already so i'll be more then happy to add your imp in as well, usually i would say no, unless the dragon already has battle stones (It is just the reason that it is a long journey XD) but since ill be hording food for a little while because i keep running out, ill say yes to doing your imp as well ^^
I don't particularly have a set price for doing this (Expect for any amount of food XD) but you can send as much treasure/gems/other things if you feel like it, But treasure/gems/other things are not particularly necessary and a lot is not necessary either :D (Small amount is just fine ^^)
Sadly there is also not a time frame since it may take a while to get to 20//25 but i will be more then happy to PM you with how your dragon is going if you would like and if you feel you would like your dragon back at any time then i'll send your little one back home :3
Hehe that is perfectly alright! :D It is good to ask questions! :D

@Meowruff ~
Of course! I'll be more then happy to help you out! :D
I don't particularly have a certain amount in mind so however much you would like to send over ^^
Just i don't expect a whole heap so a little is perfectly fine C:
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@RawrrLioness
Thanks so much! Sending her over^^
@RawrrLioness
Thanks so much! Sending her over^^
@RawrrLioness
How much will it cost a dragon leveled from 1 to 25?
@RawrrLioness
How much will it cost a dragon leveled from 1 to 25?
Lichtdrache.gif
@RawrrLioness
Ah okay! :D Well then! Guess I'll be sending my lvl 13 over! Luckily, he had battle stones already slotted in by the previous owner as I just recently started doing coli. Going to send kinda a lot of food over, too! I have the Thanksgiving Cornucopia, mwahahah! Thank you for your service in advance! :3 And also, thank you for answering my mountain of questions! xD
@RawrrLioness
Ah okay! :D Well then! Guess I'll be sending my lvl 13 over! Luckily, he had battle stones already slotted in by the previous owner as I just recently started doing coli. Going to send kinda a lot of food over, too! I have the Thanksgiving Cornucopia, mwahahah! Thank you for your service in advance! :3 And also, thank you for answering my mountain of questions! xD
8pTv.gif
@Meowruff ~
I am more then happy to announce that Sunflower has completed her training to Lv10!
Sending her on home for you! :D

@luckless ~
Hello ^.^
Im so sorry about getting back to you late but it might be a lot more of food/treasure/gems/other things then normal since im looking mainly at the time frame T.T
If it would be alright if i maybe decline yours for now until i finish the other two who are destined to reach Lv25?
Im sorry T.T I will be more then happy to PM you when i have completed one of the other ones, if that is alright with you though ^^
@Meowruff ~
I am more then happy to announce that Sunflower has completed her training to Lv10!
Sending her on home for you! :D

@luckless ~
Hello ^.^
Im so sorry about getting back to you late but it might be a lot more of food/treasure/gems/other things then normal since im looking mainly at the time frame T.T
If it would be alright if i maybe decline yours for now until i finish the other two who are destined to reach Lv25?
Im sorry T.T I will be more then happy to PM you when i have completed one of the other ones, if that is alright with you though ^^
@RawrrLioness
Yay! Thanks for your help ^^
@RawrrLioness
Yay! Thanks for your help ^^
Boop C:
Boop C:
@RawrrLioness
Do you think I could get a slot for from 10 to 15? :)
@RawrrLioness
Do you think I could get a slot for from 10 to 15? :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10