Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lioness's leveling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@lunusdragoness
10 please ^^
@lunusdragoness
10 please ^^
@xX0KillJoy0Xx alright depending on the breed itll take awhile what stats do you want distrubuted for them? i do guardians/mirrors/the ones who have the scratch set faster then the meditate/contuse sets
@xX0KillJoy0Xx alright depending on the breed itll take awhile what stats do you want distrubuted for them? i do guardians/mirrors/the ones who have the scratch set faster then the meditate/contuse sets
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
stats untouched please, one is an imp, the other is a fae
@lunusdragoness
stats untouched please, one is an imp, the other is a fae
@xX0KillJoy0Xx ok itll take a bit of time i have a couple level 12s would you like me to train them separate or together?
@xX0KillJoy0Xx ok itll take a bit of time i have a couple level 12s would you like me to train them separate or together?
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness
I don't really have a preference, you can do them one at a time and send them separate if you want ^^
@lunusdragoness
I don't really have a preference, you can do them one at a time and send them separate if you want ^^
@xX0KillJoy0Xx ok ill get started then
@xX0KillJoy0Xx ok ill get started then
boIu4p9.png
Bump
Bump
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness I'd like a fodder leveled to 10,please. I don't have any food but will send you 2kt :3
@lunusdragoness I'd like a fodder leveled to 10,please. I don't have any food but will send you 2kt :3
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
@kaylavarnell4736 one thing at a time please I can't level dragons this weekend cause I won't have computer access but I can still shiny hunt for you
@kaylavarnell4736 one thing at a time please I can't level dragons this weekend cause I won't have computer access but I can still shiny hunt for you
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness Ok,that's fine :3
@lunusdragoness Ok,that's fine :3
*B.R Hatchery*

Wishlist: By Item

Wishlist: By Dragon
To Find a Dragon-ers: Please ping even if you aren't interested! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10