Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lioness's leveling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@rawrrlioness
I'd love to send you one of my Sds to train. When can I send them over? :)
@rawrrlioness
I'd love to send you one of my Sds to train. When can I send them over? :)
VzRqTgb.jpg14315zt.png
@ToxicChrona ~
Hello there! :D
About the levels, no, I don't really have a set one (10 was just a legit number that I thought would have been good XD) But I can go higher ^^
I prefer not to go to 25 (Just the time and effort) but I can if the person is willing to provide the battle stones for the build that they want the dragon to be (Just so then they can help out a bit when they get stronger ^^) and if you would like them to stay with me forever until I can finish them XD Hope that made sense! Please tell me if it didn't C:

@ALostGoldfish ~
Yay! :D May I ask if you have a set level in mind? And would you like to change the stats yourself or would you like me to? (Do you have a build in mind for your Skydancer?) ^^ (Sorry for all the questions T.T)
@ToxicChrona ~
Hello there! :D
About the levels, no, I don't really have a set one (10 was just a legit number that I thought would have been good XD) But I can go higher ^^
I prefer not to go to 25 (Just the time and effort) but I can if the person is willing to provide the battle stones for the build that they want the dragon to be (Just so then they can help out a bit when they get stronger ^^) and if you would like them to stay with me forever until I can finish them XD Hope that made sense! Please tell me if it didn't C:

@ALostGoldfish ~
Yay! :D May I ask if you have a set level in mind? And would you like to change the stats yourself or would you like me to? (Do you have a build in mind for your Skydancer?) ^^ (Sorry for all the questions T.T)
banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
@RawrrLioness

I understand.
I kinda figured it would be the case, lawl.
But thanks for answering.
I will come back when I figure out what I wanna do then. :3
@RawrrLioness

I understand.
I kinda figured it would be the case, lawl.
But thanks for answering.
I will come back when I figure out what I wanna do then. :3
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_inline_o0idjiOn5w1qg2i5p_540.pngDaxXxIb.png
Banners made by Katzenklavier and Osiem.
@RawrrLioness No, no its fine! :) Would level 15 be do able? I actually don't go to the collium often so even though I've been on here for over a year my highest level is.. I think seven. But, I'd like more of a tank build and you are welcome to stat her. The only thing is I'd like her back in about six (five dependign on when you read this) days so I can breed her. If she's not done to level by then I will send her back to you after she's done nesting. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25422425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/254225/25422425_350.png[/img] [/url]
@RawrrLioness
No, no its fine! :) Would level 15 be do able? I actually don't go to the collium often so even though I've been on here for over a year my highest level is.. I think seven. But, I'd like more of a tank build and you are welcome to stat her. The only thing is I'd like her back in about six (five dependign on when you read this) days so I can breed her. If she's not done to level by then I will send her back to you after she's done nesting.

25422425_350.png
VzRqTgb.jpg14315zt.png
@ALostGoldfish ~
Phew thats good XD
Level 15 is definitely do-able, hehe don't worry i used to be like that as well until i started getting in DOM and that XD Then i finally managed to get myself a lv25 after months XD
A tank build..... ok! I will see which stats i have to change for that! :D And if i have gotten the stats wrong at some point i will be more then happy to try and fix them! :D (Ive only actually done a Mire build before XD) Do you want to worry about battle stones? ^^ (I sadly don't have any to spare...)
That is perfectly fine! Ill keep an eye on the days and have her back! That sounds good to me! :D
Feel free to send her over whenever you like! :D
@ALostGoldfish ~
Phew thats good XD
Level 15 is definitely do-able, hehe don't worry i used to be like that as well until i started getting in DOM and that XD Then i finally managed to get myself a lv25 after months XD
A tank build..... ok! I will see which stats i have to change for that! :D And if i have gotten the stats wrong at some point i will be more then happy to try and fix them! :D (Ive only actually done a Mire build before XD) Do you want to worry about battle stones? ^^ (I sadly don't have any to spare...)
That is perfectly fine! Ill keep an eye on the days and have her back! That sounds good to me! :D
Feel free to send her over whenever you like! :D
@RawrrLioness
I've just randomly stated my other guys. lol
If there are battle stones that will be good for her to have, let me know and I'll buy them so you can put them on her. :) I' have no idea to to put her stats so if there is a mess up no worries. lol I'd be sure to mess them up myself too.

Thank you so much. I've got a SD I want to breed her with and I've just been waiting on her for.. to long. lol I'll send her over right now.

I'll sent you 20k if that sounds good! But, yeah just PM what stones and I'll pick them up if I have the treasure depending on how much they are. c:
@RawrrLioness
I've just randomly stated my other guys. lol
If there are battle stones that will be good for her to have, let me know and I'll buy them so you can put them on her. :) I' have no idea to to put her stats so if there is a mess up no worries. lol I'd be sure to mess them up myself too.

Thank you so much. I've got a SD I want to breed her with and I've just been waiting on her for.. to long. lol I'll send her over right now.

I'll sent you 20k if that sounds good! But, yeah just PM what stones and I'll pick them up if I have the treasure depending on how much they are. c:
VzRqTgb.jpg14315zt.png
Another training spot available! :D
Another training spot available! :D
Boop C:
Boop C:
Boop C:
Boop C:
Boop C:
Boop C: