Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Lioness's leveling services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[u][/u][center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/8e3002db26c1941c73fa5da3f9eb4d36/tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o8_500.png[/img][/center] [center][font=Century][size=5][color=Pink][b]Hello everybody! And welcome to ..........[/b][/color][/size][/center] [center][size=6][color=Purple][i]Lioness's Leveling services!!! :D[/i][/color][/font][/center] [center][font=Eras Bold ITC][b]OPEN[/b] / CLOSED / PINGLIST[/center] [center][font=Eras Bold ITC][b]ONLINE[/b] / OFFLINE / AWAY FROM COMPUTER[/cent [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/nature_banner.png[/img][/center] [Rule] [center][Color=blue] [center]Hey everybody, and welcome to this new service i am making ^^ I am mainly doing this so i can do something between arting and to help people who don't have time to level their dragons. My good friend lunusdragoness has offered to help me out! [/center] [rule] [columns] [center][font=Century][size=6][u][b]~ LEVELING SERVICE ~[/b][/u][/center] Here i can help people with the leveling up of their dragons, for a Dom push, a guild battle, help your training dragon or even just for your own profit. As i will be keeping your dragon in my lair i would appreciate at least 2k or some food sent with the dragon {For food and lair space} Thank you! :3 I will also do one Lv20-25 at a time (I am currently training one now :3) [rule] [center][font=Century][size=6][u][b]~ MY RULES ~[/b][/u][/center] #1 ~ Please make sure that the dragon you would like me to level has a name #2 ~ I will level the dragon to lv10, unless another Lv is specified #3 ~ Because of real life please be patient with the Leveling and if i wont be able to finish i will let you know and send the dragon back if you would like #4 ~ I will send the dragon back after the desired lv is reached for you to keep or exalt when wanted #5 ~ I will also be putting the dragons leveling process next to your slot #6 ~ Please add if you would like me to add the stat points to your dragon and if so please also add what type of coil build you are looking at for your dragon :3 THANK YOU! C: [rule] [center][font=Century][size=6][u][b]~ LUNUSDRAGONESS'S RULES ~[/b][/u][/center] 1. I have a bit more patience and dedication then rawrrlioness (Aww that's nice.... :c :P) 2. I am willing to level them to level 10 but may only get to level 5 (i do have 2 level 13s) 3. Let me know if you want stats distrubuted for your dragon and also what stones you would like 4. I do best with dragons like mirrors/guardians/imperials/nocturnes 5. This is from my own time if you want a level 25 dragon for yourself that will take a long time to train up from level 1 [rule] [center][font=Century][size=6][u][b]~ SLOTS FOR LEVELING DRAGONS ~[/b][/u][/center] ~ My slots ~ [b]1. AVAILABLE 2. CLOSED 3. CLOSED 4. CLOSED 5. CLOSED 6. CLOSED 7. CLOSED 8. CLOSED [/b] ~ lunusdragoness's slots ~ [b]1. CLOSED 2. CLOSED[/b] {Will be more when more room is received} [u][b]*IMPORTANT*[/b][/u] All spots taken and you would like a dragon Leveled? Ask to be on the ping list and ill ping you when a spot opens! :D Ill also see what lunusdragoness is doing and she could have some space as well when i am full! Just ask! ^^ [rule] [left][/left]
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o8_500.png

Hello everybody! And welcome to ..........
Lioness's Leveling services!!! :D

OPEN / CLOSED / PINGLIST
ONLINE / OFFLINE / AWAY FROM COMPUTER[/cent

nature_banner.png

Hey everybody, and welcome to this new service i am making ^^ I am mainly doing this so i can do something between arting and to help people who don't have time to level their dragons. My good friend lunusdragoness has offered to help me out!

~ LEVELING SERVICE ~

Here i can help people with the leveling up of their dragons, for a Dom push, a guild battle, help your training dragon or even just for your own profit.
As i will be keeping your dragon in my lair i would appreciate at least 2k or some food sent with the dragon {For food and lair space} Thank you! :3
I will also do one Lv20-25 at a time (I am currently training one now :3)

~ MY RULES ~

#1 ~ Please make sure that the dragon you would like me to level has a name
#2 ~ I will level the dragon to lv10, unless another Lv is specified
#3 ~ Because of real life please be patient with the Leveling and if i wont be able to finish i will let you know and send the dragon back if you would like
#4 ~ I will send the dragon back after the desired lv is reached for you to keep or exalt when wanted
#5 ~ I will also be putting the dragons leveling process next to your slot
#6 ~ Please add if you would like me to add the stat points to your dragon and if so please also add what type of coil build you are looking at for your dragon :3

THANK YOU! C:

~ LUNUSDRAGONESS'S RULES ~

1. I have a bit more patience and dedication then rawrrlioness (Aww that's nice.... :c :P)
2. I am willing to level them to level 10 but may only get to level 5 (i do have 2 level 13s)
3. Let me know if you want stats distrubuted for your dragon and also what stones you would like
4. I do best with dragons like mirrors/guardians/imperials/nocturnes
5. This is from my own time if you want a level 25 dragon for yourself that will take a long time to train up from level 1

~ SLOTS FOR LEVELING DRAGONS ~

~ My slots ~

1. AVAILABLE
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED
6. CLOSED
7. CLOSED
8. CLOSED

~ lunusdragoness's slots ~

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED

{Will be more when more room is received}

*IMPORTANT*
All spots taken and you would like a dragon Leveled? Ask to be on the ping list and ill ping you when a spot opens! :D

Ill also see what lunusdragoness is doing and she could have some space as well when i am full! Just ask! ^^

banner_1_by_cas_a_fras-dcrkmo3.png
And we are OPEN! :D YAY! XD
And we are OPEN! :D YAY! XD
@Rawrrlioness I would like to lvl one of my dragons please i will send food and 2k with them
@Rawrrlioness I would like to lvl one of my dragons please i will send food and 2k with them
wzvgNWH.png
@RawrrLioness
May you level my imp? I can send food and more them required amount of treasure.(I would like to help you as much as possible for this service :D)
@RawrrLioness
May you level my imp? I can send food and more them required amount of treasure.(I would like to help you as much as possible for this service :D)
@Ranzarc ~
Hello there! :D
Thank you so much for being interested! :D I'll be happy to lv your dragon for you! C: Feel free to send the CR whenever you like! :D (Thank you for helping with food and money as well!)

@xX0KillJoy0Xx ~
Of course! I'll be happy to lv your imp! :D
Thank you so much for wanting to help out! (I personally thought no one would be interested to be honest! :3) Feel free to send the little imp over whenever you would like! :D
@Ranzarc ~
Hello there! :D
Thank you so much for being interested! :D I'll be happy to lv your dragon for you! C: Feel free to send the CR whenever you like! :D (Thank you for helping with food and money as well!)

@xX0KillJoy0Xx ~
Of course! I'll be happy to lv your imp! :D
Thank you so much for wanting to help out! (I personally thought no one would be interested to be honest! :3) Feel free to send the little imp over whenever you would like! :D
@RawrrLioness
Sending the imp and treasure your way then. And I think this'll become a popular service with time ^^
@RawrrLioness
Sending the imp and treasure your way then. And I think this'll become a popular service with time ^^
@RawrrLioness I'd like to adopt the Fae cutie if that's alright!
@RawrrLioness I'd like to adopt the Fae cutie if that's alright!
@eelu ~
Of course! ^^
Thank you for wanting to adopt! :D Ill send her over to you! C:
@eelu ~
Of course! ^^
Thank you for wanting to adopt! :D Ill send her over to you! C:
Another training spot is available! :D
Another training spot is available! :D
@RawrrLioness

Hello, hello!
A question about the leveling service.
Is there a limit to how high a level you will go?
I am trying to get my hands on level 25 dragons but unfortunately I am low on time and patience for grinding them that high and the funds to buy them.
So I figured perhaps this would be a good option?
Of course I will be willing to pay quite a bit more for the time and effort. u w u
I understand if it is on the unreasonable side though.
@RawrrLioness

Hello, hello!
A question about the leveling service.
Is there a limit to how high a level you will go?
I am trying to get my hands on level 25 dragons but unfortunately I am low on time and patience for grinding them that high and the funds to buy them.
So I figured perhaps this would be a good option?
Of course I will be willing to pay quite a bit more for the time and effort. u w u
I understand if it is on the unreasonable side though.
ZRFPHFU.pngtumblr_inline_o0idjiOn5w1qg2i5p_540.pngDaxXxIb.png
Banners made by Katzenklavier and Osiem.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10