Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dystopia Trades [FRIDAYS only]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Aenye:

A Tan Crystal Wildclaw Male looks around at the dragons in chains. Nodding his head, he makes a selection. He approaches the Dark Ridgeback. With him, he brings a sack full of Magical Shards, in toe three familiars, Ancient Fungus, Storm Seeker and Scaleback, in another sack containing: Glowing Red Clawtips, and Teardrop Citrine Anklet, a Scroll of Renaming, plus 10k in treasure.

The Tan Wildclaw stands tall and says, "I have 69 Magical Shards and all this for that Antique/White/Midnight Male PC, what say you?" The Wildclaw gently sets the Shards and the other sack on a wooden table.
@Aenye:

A Tan Crystal Wildclaw Male looks around at the dragons in chains. Nodding his head, he makes a selection. He approaches the Dark Ridgeback. With him, he brings a sack full of Magical Shards, in toe three familiars, Ancient Fungus, Storm Seeker and Scaleback, in another sack containing: Glowing Red Clawtips, and Teardrop Citrine Anklet, a Scroll of Renaming, plus 10k in treasure.

The Tan Wildclaw stands tall and says, "I have 69 Magical Shards and all this for that Antique/White/Midnight Male PC, what say you?" The Wildclaw gently sets the Shards and the other sack on a wooden table.
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@MetalDawn71 She rustles through her notes "Yes, yes..absolutely, our clan is not much attached to a son of a traitor." She hesitates for a moment "However, the bloodline itself is important, and him being the only kin of his blood, i request his kid, especialy if he\she will end up being similarly pale (with lighter tertiary). Is that condition okay, little mirror?"

(Edit: i peeked at your lair, and though your obsidian/cyan pc would be interesting mate for him. In which case im okay eith hatchie being dark)

(Edit 2: ..or ignore that, because..seems that';s your breeding project. XD Just.i would like him to remain in gem-gene rarity when bred)
@MetalDawn71 She rustles through her notes "Yes, yes..absolutely, our clan is not much attached to a son of a traitor." She hesitates for a moment "However, the bloodline itself is important, and him being the only kin of his blood, i request his kid, especialy if he\she will end up being similarly pale (with lighter tertiary). Is that condition okay, little mirror?"

(Edit: i peeked at your lair, and though your obsidian/cyan pc would be interesting mate for him. In which case im okay eith hatchie being dark)

(Edit 2: ..or ignore that, because..seems that';s your breeding project. XD Just.i would like him to remain in gem-gene rarity when bred)
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye

A steel and yellow fae flutters towards your stand, followed more slowly by a gentle looking snapper bearing a large, bulging sack on her back. The fae narrows her eyes critically. "This Pearlcatcher... Kith, you say? He looks exactly like a pearl." She flies a bit closer, inspecting the dragon as if he was an inanimate object. "Even his eyes match. That must be a good omen." She turns to her snapper companion. "He'd be a good fit for our Clan. Wouldn't he, Talene?"

The snapper doesn't seem to care much one way or the other, but she reaches around and places the sack on the ground, opening it with one massive forefoot and emptying the contents. A myriad of treasure, gems, and items come tumbling out and land on the floor with a clatter.

The fae speaks again. "We would be willing to offer 10,000 treasure, 10 gems, and this Rosetail familiar if you would be willing to let him come home with us."
@Aenye

A steel and yellow fae flutters towards your stand, followed more slowly by a gentle looking snapper bearing a large, bulging sack on her back. The fae narrows her eyes critically. "This Pearlcatcher... Kith, you say? He looks exactly like a pearl." She flies a bit closer, inspecting the dragon as if he was an inanimate object. "Even his eyes match. That must be a good omen." She turns to her snapper companion. "He'd be a good fit for our Clan. Wouldn't he, Talene?"

The snapper doesn't seem to care much one way or the other, but she reaches around and places the sack on the ground, opening it with one massive forefoot and emptying the contents. A myriad of treasure, gems, and items come tumbling out and land on the floor with a clatter.

The fae speaks again. "We would be willing to offer 10,000 treasure, 10 gems, and this Rosetail familiar if you would be willing to let him come home with us."
i get up, i get down MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
jy07VLl.png sQMcqHN.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Aeyne:

The Wildclaw growls and nods in agreement. "It will be done, King of Bones. First hatchling will be yours! May I take him now?" he added. "And I am not a Mirror...I am a Wildclaw."

((I will send CR and the trade))
@Aeyne:

The Wildclaw growls and nods in agreement. "It will be done, King of Bones. First hatchling will be yours! May I take him now?" he added. "And I am not a Mirror...I am a Wildclaw."

((I will send CR and the trade))
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@Aenye

Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Aenye

Can I be added to the pinglist?
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Other stuff
My Levelling Service
My Stock the Pond Pairs
Plague Subspecies Masterlist
Formatting is pain
You found this by accident
@Acornstar Im sorry, he was already spoken for.

@MetalDawn71 .....I'll make notes to order glasses from flame faes.

@mnkn10 yes ^^
@Acornstar Im sorry, he was already spoken for.

@MetalDawn71 .....I'll make notes to order glasses from flame faes.

@mnkn10 yes ^^
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@BubbleCat A dark female coatl arrived~
@BubbleCat A dark female coatl arrived~
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye

How much is she?

(Prettty!!!)
@Aenye

How much is she?