Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dystopia Trades [FRIDAYS only]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@aenye
could I be added to a pinglist perhaps? I et so many neat lore ideas from this cx
@aenye
could I be added to a pinglist perhaps? I et so many neat lore ideas from this cx
@Yesmissalice Ofc^^
@Yesmissalice Ofc^^
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye ooooooooooohh... pinglist me, please? this intrigues me.
@Aenye ooooooooooohh... pinglist me, please? this intrigues me.
tumblr_o5syz9KGAP1qgife0o1_1280.png
@queerprince *scribbles name in the book*
@queerprince *scribbles name in the book*
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71 @Yesmissalice @queerprince

A coatl of arcane colours and two wonderful imperial ladies~ And if you were looking for a nice pastel pair, you're in luck ^^
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71 @Yesmissalice @queerprince

A coatl of arcane colours and two wonderful imperial ladies~ And if you were looking for a nice pastel pair, you're in luck ^^
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye

A beautiful Ridgeback approaches you with a mirror, and a piece of armor.

"I don't have the necessary... Funds to buy Lyra out right, would you a crane tail guard and this horrific wiggly mirror instead? It makes my eyes feel gigantic."
@Aenye

A beautiful Ridgeback approaches you with a mirror, and a piece of armor.

"I don't have the necessary... Funds to buy Lyra out right, would you a crane tail guard and this horrific wiggly mirror instead? It makes my eyes feel gigantic."
Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia

"Hmmms..." Dragoness disappears for a while just to return with huge cleaver, and procesds to attempt cleave the tailguard in half. For good 5 minutes. Eventualy , she gives up. "Okay, this one seems usable." Then she starts inspecting the mirror. Closely. Too closely. You even have time to nap a bit. "I have beautiful eyes". Well, that's an odd thing to wake up to. Even odder to find yourself being a tree to a pearlcather. "Ground is lavaaa. Meows."- she whispers and continues to painfuly cling to you.

Dragoness already back at the counter, going through her papers. She glances quickly at you, as if asking what you still doing here.
@AtticaIonia

"Hmmms..." Dragoness disappears for a while just to return with huge cleaver, and procesds to attempt cleave the tailguard in half. For good 5 minutes. Eventualy , she gives up. "Okay, this one seems usable." Then she starts inspecting the mirror. Closely. Too closely. You even have time to nap a bit. "I have beautiful eyes". Well, that's an odd thing to wake up to. Even odder to find yourself being a tree to a pearlcather. "Ground is lavaaa. Meows."- she whispers and continues to painfuly cling to you.

Dragoness already back at the counter, going through her papers. She glances quickly at you, as if asking what you still doing here.
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye
//stares hard at Yuka

I deal in high quality foods and Brewing Ingredients. What would I need to do for YOU to lower that price just a little?

The gold really isn't a problem here, its just I rather save a little and be able to buy her something pretty in the future.

Or you know....

We could make a trading deal. Just hatched some x/x/y skydancer babies. You could have your pick of the litter. //shrugs
@Aenye
//stares hard at Yuka

I deal in high quality foods and Brewing Ingredients. What would I need to do for YOU to lower that price just a little?

The gold really isn't a problem here, its just I rather save a little and be able to buy her something pretty in the future.

Or you know....

We could make a trading deal. Just hatched some x/x/y skydancer babies. You could have your pick of the litter. //shrugs
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@Bluegeam
Ridgeback studies your for a moment. "We cant accommodate more dragons right now , although they have lovely colour ranges. I will, however, accept few stacks of seafood and/or meat for Yuka."
@Bluegeam
Ridgeback studies your for a moment. "We cant accommodate more dragons right now , although they have lovely colour ranges. I will, however, accept few stacks of seafood and/or meat for Yuka."
aaaaaaaaa
*-

Raven lands on atop your head and keeps persistently pecking till you give up and read the note: "New dragons arrived! This week special- DOUBLE bronze!"

Raven lands on atop your head and keeps persistently pecking till you give up and read the note: "New dragons arrived! This week special- DOUBLE bronze!"
aaaaaaaaa
*-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27