Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dystopia Trades [FRIDAYS only]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

@Aeyne:

A Radioactive female Mirror approaches and looks at the dark Ridgeback before her. She carries 2 Unhatched Water Eggs in two brown satchels draped over her neck, one on each side, a Battle Stone: Gust Slash, 2 Iron Chests and 10k. She takes a look at each chained dragon, and finally settled on one. She nods her head toward the Imperial.

"The offer is on the table for that Imp, separated from the rest. The one with the Toxic Wings?" she says, her voice as cold as ice. "What say you?"

@Aeyne:

A Radioactive female Mirror approaches and looks at the dark Ridgeback before her. She carries 2 Unhatched Water Eggs in two brown satchels draped over her neck, one on each side, a Battle Stone: Gust Slash, 2 Iron Chests and 10k. She takes a look at each chained dragon, and finally settled on one. She nods her head toward the Imperial.

"The offer is on the table for that Imp, separated from the rest. The one with the Toxic Wings?" she says, her voice as cold as ice. "What say you?"
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@BubbleCat "Im sorry, but the ones on execution block are already deceased. They had their chance at AH and their 2nd one here..and they failed."- Dragoness returns to scribble on her book.
"We hunt from specific territories tho, so if you could say which dragon on that block caught your eye, I may send you a raven next time we acquire something similar?"

@MetalDawn71 She grins, showing off all her teeth. "Well well well..our newest arrival hasn't even settled down properly , and he already needs to leave. I would say pity but..I lost good hunters to him" She growls. "Will be sending over him shortly. And advise your handler to be careful with him-he bites. Hehehehe...".
@BubbleCat "Im sorry, but the ones on execution block are already deceased. They had their chance at AH and their 2nd one here..and they failed."- Dragoness returns to scribble on her book.
"We hunt from specific territories tho, so if you could say which dragon on that block caught your eye, I may send you a raven next time we acquire something similar?"

@MetalDawn71 She grins, showing off all her teeth. "Well well well..our newest arrival hasn't even settled down properly , and he already needs to leave. I would say pity but..I lost good hunters to him" She growls. "Will be sending over him shortly. And advise your handler to be careful with him-he bites. Hehehehe...".
aaaaaaaaa
*-
A female Coatl walks in and sets down a scribbled rune- [quote=Rune]I seek coatls, my brethren. Tell me [i]IMMEDIATELY[i] when one is found. ~Noel, Clan Kazan Leader [/quote] The coatl stares for at least two minutes, flicks her tongue and walks off
A female Coatl walks in and sets down a scribbled rune-
Rune wrote:
I seek coatls, my brethren. Tell me IMMEDIATELY when one is found.

~Noel, Clan Kazan Leader
The coatl stares for at least two minutes, flicks her tongue and walks off
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png

@Aenye:

"I am glad to have to be of service to you." The mirror said as she bows and hisses at Smog to get him to move. Surprised, the Imperial moves slowly. "Let me know if more dragons arrive." She says in a stern voice. "Don't you worry about him biting, I'll bite back! And believe me, my bite is deadly..."

Leaving the loot at the Ridgeback's feet, The mirror snaps at him and he quickens him step to match hers.

((CR sent with the offer))

@Aenye:

"I am glad to have to be of service to you." The mirror said as she bows and hisses at Smog to get him to move. Surprised, the Imperial moves slowly. "Let me know if more dragons arrive." She says in a stern voice. "Don't you worry about him biting, I'll bite back! And believe me, my bite is deadly..."

Leaving the loot at the Ridgeback's feet, The mirror snaps at him and he quickens him step to match hers.

((CR sent with the offer))
metaldawn71_by_succubuslust-daum2zn.png
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71 Two new arrivals to our loving little family.
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71 Two new arrivals to our loving little family.
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@BubbleCat "Ghostly-coatl in captivity."
@BubbleCat "Ghostly-coatl in captivity."
aaaaaaaaa
*-
@Aenye
How much for the male c?
@Aenye
How much for the male c?
@BubbleCat Ridgeback blinks at a loss- clearly did not expect this question. Then starts going through paperwork "Hmss...AH fail, so definitely not full value..although he is XXY. I'd say 25kt or 37g or anything of that value".
@BubbleCat Ridgeback blinks at a loss- clearly did not expect this question. Then starts going through paperwork "Hmss...AH fail, so definitely not full value..although he is XXY. I'd say 25kt or 37g or anything of that value".
aaaaaaaaa
*-
Maybe a haggle of the gem price to 29?

*licks lips*
Maybe a haggle of the gem price to 29?

*licks lips*
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71

"Red-marked skydancer priestess in captivity".
@Resorant @SerpentEternal @Voronwis @AtticaIonia @MetalDawn71

"Red-marked skydancer priestess in captivity".
aaaaaaaaa
*-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27