Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Dystopia Trades [FRIDAYS only]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[center]@CoffeeCaat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40441038] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404411/40441038_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A rather large Imperial walked towards the new dragons, peering at them curiously. Night and day, it seemed, and just in time for the new Festival. They seemed young, and he had heard what would happen if they weren't bought. He turned to the dragon who'd spoken, taking a quick glance at the other customers, before placing a bag down before them. [b]"I believe this is the requested price for the two dragons of the Festival?"[/b]
A rather large Imperial walked towards the new dragons, peering at them curiously. Night and day, it seemed, and just in time for the new Festival. They seemed young, and he had heard what would happen if they weren't bought. He turned to the dragon who'd spoken, taking a quick glance at the other customers, before placing a bag down before them.

"I believe this is the requested price for the two dragons of the Festival?"
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Resorant @Voronwis @Yesmissalice @queerprince @Ecliptic @ClockworkEclipse @Sonora @Airplanefoxx @MettatonsLegs @CommenRue @Geology @Polymorphus @ItachiUmbreon @Snowki You find the proprietor at her usual place, impatiently tapping desk surface. Seekers notice you before she does and she greets you with a toothy smile. [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/202235/20223402p.png[/img] [nextcol][color=brown][b]"Welcome back! Now i know I know- such a long absence and not much to show for it, right?"[/b] - she gestures towards cages. There sits very grumpy pearlcather, a panicking little fae and very very undisturbed imperial..[b] "HoweverI owe my brave Hunters a vacation, don't I? for all the morally questionable work they do~" [/b]She chuckles. [b]"Please, browse and pick."[/b] [/color] [/columns]
@Resorant @Voronwis @Yesmissalice @queerprince @Ecliptic @ClockworkEclipse @Sonora @Airplanefoxx @MettatonsLegs @CommenRue @Geology @Polymorphus @ItachiUmbreon @Snowki

You find the proprietor at her usual place, impatiently tapping desk surface. Seekers notice you before she does and she greets you with a toothy smile.

20223402p.png "Welcome back! Now i know I know- such a long absence and not much to show for it, right?" - she gestures towards cages. There sits very grumpy pearlcather, a panicking little fae and very very undisturbed imperial.. "HoweverI owe my brave Hunters a vacation, don't I? for all the morally questionable work they do~" She chuckles.
"Please, browse and pick."

aaaaaaaaa
*-
@CoffeeCaat

I'd love to take Gero!
@CoffeeCaat

I'd love to take Gero!
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
@Resorant @Voronwis @Yesmissalice @queerprince @Ecliptic @ClockworkEclipse @Sonora @Airplanefoxx @MettatonsLegs @CommenRue @Geology @Polymorphus @ItachiUmbreon @Snowki

A seeker taps your shoulder and drops a note "Restocked". It tried to act in a dignified manner, as befitting its occupation, but you can't help to notice...colored powder all over feathers. Actually, if you look closely you can even spot glitter...

A seeker taps your shoulder and drops a note "Restocked". It tried to act in a dignified manner, as befitting its occupation, but you can't help to notice...colored powder all over feathers. Actually, if you look closely you can even spot glitter...
aaaaaaaaa
*-
[center]@CoffeeCaat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33241564] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332416/33241564_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] A Pearlcatcher adorned in green approached the wares of the day, frowning at the chains he'd known so well. Two Tundras lay in their bindings, unsure of what would become of them. A Snapper seemed even more addled, perhaps because she was taken from her usual migration path, something every Snapper had. They seemed defeated. He was about to leave when a pearl caught his eye. A very familiar pearl. He looked up at the Pearlcatcher, trying his best not to gape at the drake before him. He didn't hesitate. He approached the proprietor, placing a pouch of gems before the Ridgeback. [b]I'll take the Pearlcatcher. 30 Gems, correct?"[/b]
A Pearlcatcher adorned in green approached the wares of the day, frowning at the chains he'd known so well. Two Tundras lay in their bindings, unsure of what would become of them. A Snapper seemed even more addled, perhaps because she was taken from her usual migration path, something every Snapper had. They seemed defeated. He was about to leave when a pearl caught his eye. A very familiar pearl. He looked up at the Pearlcatcher, trying his best not to gape at the drake before him. He didn't hesitate. He approached the proprietor, placing a pouch of gems before the Ridgeback.

I'll take the Pearlcatcher. 30 Gems, correct?"
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse Ridgeback studied pearlcather for a good minute and while barely any scales peeked through attire, his marking were familiar. She gestured one of her Hunters to bring yet another book- a relatively small one, with engraved navy cover.
Then glanced at the pearlcather withing the cage.
".. bloodkin, eh? What a happy family reunion. Now now- before you pout- 'twas by his request. "
@ClockworkEclipse Ridgeback studied pearlcather for a good minute and while barely any scales peeked through attire, his marking were familiar. She gestured one of her Hunters to bring yet another book- a relatively small one, with engraved navy cover.
Then glanced at the pearlcather withing the cage.
".. bloodkin, eh? What a happy family reunion. Now now- before you pout- 'twas by his request. "
aaaaaaaaa
*-

Ridgeback waves mug from afar- divines know how she didn't spill any of the hot liquid inside:
- Helloo!Hello there! Come come- we have a plentiful collection this time AND you get a hot drink.

Ridgeback waves mug from afar- divines know how she didn't spill any of the hot liquid inside:
- Helloo!Hello there! Come come- we have a plentiful collection this time AND you get a hot drink.
aaaaaaaaa
*-

".. and here we have the new colorful selection. "- she gestures at the cages. -" I would ask you to refrain from overly friendly behavior with merchandise prior purchase. Happy browsing."

".. and here we have the new colorful selection. "- she gestures at the cages. -" I would ask you to refrain from overly friendly behavior with merchandise prior purchase. Happy browsing."
aaaaaaaaa
*-
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27